Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had the option to never work again, would you go back to wageslaving in order to have a wife/family?

• Stay as a comfy NEET but be alone forever

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Go back to wageslaving to have a wife and family

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Let's say you get a decent amount of money (like a few 100k) enough that as a single person you can sustain yourself off of investments and never have to work again. You can spend all your time playing video games and shit with 0 responsibilities and total financial stability. But in order to have a wife and kids you would have to go back to wageslaving to provide for them. Would you do it?

Stay as a comfy NEET but be alone forever​

Ill stay a comfy NEET. I dont wanna risk getting divorceraped and raising kids that are likely not mine

I just want to have a normal life with a foid and kids. Most families aren't normal nowadays, lots of mental illness, conditional love etc. But still.

as a sub5 wife would hate you and treat you like shit, kids won't be your as well.

Knowing myself i would probably chose option one due to hard anxiety because its much better version of what I already live and option two is unknown territory.

If the wife is loyal (fantasy scenario) and I get a decent job with decent place to live with her, then I would chose this.

Assuming that my wife would love me care abot about me I would choose option 2.

Jfl at the neetmaxxers

For no apparent reason, the beginning of fallout4 came to my mind. I would rather to have a wife and baby in a nice house and wageslave at the same time like a normal human than to leave with heavy depression and anxiety induced from loneliness.

I'm suffering in my 30's as a lonely man. You don't want to leave alone for the rest of your life. All copes have an end

I think it would give me lifefuel to wageslave and motivation.

If she's a loyal loving wife and the kid is mine, then sure. Otherwise it's neet then eventually rope.

Loneliness kills.