Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Youtuber stereotypes Alpha & Beta male

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
The Blackpill is shown right before our very eyes. This is why I don't believe in such thing as there being an Alpha and Beta male, or an introvert, extrovert or confident man...

JFL at how the Alpha Male just so HAPPENS to be portrayed as good looking and the Beta Male just so HAPPENS to be labeled as ugly.

Also just proves more why when women name attractive characteristics, it just so HAPPENS that those characteristics are all characteristics that GOOD LOOKING MEN HAVE. JFL
20200930 195246
L
20200930 195305

The Blackpill is shown right before our very eyes. This is why I don't believe in such thing as there being an Alpha and Beta male, or an introvert, extrovert or confident man...

JFL at how the Alpha Male just so HAPPENS to be portrayed as good looking and the Beta Male just so HAPPENS to be labeled as ugly.

Also just proves more why when women name attractive characteristics, it just so HAPPENS that those characteristics are all characteristics that GOOD LOOKING MEN HAVE. JFLView attachment 348027LView attachment 348026
I will never be alpha

Also just proves more why when women name attractive characteristics, it just so HAPPENS that those characteristics are all characteristics that GOOD LOOKING MEN HAVE. JFLView attachment 348027LView attachment 348026
Alpha and Beta males are a forced meme tbh

Alpha male is redefined to a male that does anything society values and wants men to do.
Beta male is redefined to a male that does anything society doesn't value and doesn't want men to do.

that image is so fucking stupid. A curry merely acting alpha is straight up rapie territory

Always dreamed about romance while chad was fucking random women raw.

Alpha male is redefined to a male that does anything society values and wants men to do.
Beta male is redefined to a male that does anything society doesn't value and doesn't want men to do.

Yup. Really hate this labeling and stereotype. One of my favorite examples is a 30 year old man that lives with his parents being looked down upon. If he's paying all the bills, helping his parents and has a career, why judge him? This is exactly why I hate forced labels, yet they mean so much to foids smh

Yup. Really hate this labeling and stereotype. One of my favorite examples is a 30 year old man that lives with his parents being looked down upon. If he's paying all the bills, helping his parents and has a career, why judge him? This is exactly why I hate forced labels, yet they mean so much to foids smh
It's really funny how religious social conservatives that just a few years ago were questioning evolution are so quick nowadays to jump to survival of the fittest arguments and brag that they are alpha males because they take care of their family.

And other normie guys are partly responsible for proliferating this view of alpha and beta males tbh
You will never see women being classified this way.

It furthers dehumanization of the average male imo.

"Alpha" and "beta" classifications for males are no different than pinkpill feminists wailing about "low value males" and "high value males".

Last edited:
Alpha and Beta males are a forced meme tbh

cope, soyciety want men to be beta and go after higher ideals, but women want to fuck alphas only.

cope, soyciety want men to be beta and go after higher ideals, but women want to fuck alphas only.
Wrong.
Incels are shamed as beta males by the alt-right and social conservatives and even sometimes identity politics focused liberals get in jabs that incels are beta males that need to man up.

Society classes men that don't perform to its expectations as beta males.
Society doesn't want men to beta. Society classifies certain males (ugly, low status, non-NT) as beta males and tells them to fulfill the role that the stereotype of a beta male carries out.

Probably by the end of their lives they will accept the blackpill. But now they're in denial.

ALSO

Bluepillers:18 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Wrong.
Incels are shamed as beta males by the alt-right and social conservatives and even sometimes identity politics focused liberals get in jabs that incels are beta males that need to man up.

Society classes men that don't perform to its expectations as beta males.
Society doesn't want men to beta. Society classifies certain males (ugly, low status, non-NT) as beta males and tells them to fulfill the role that the stereotype of a beta male carries out.
I've never heard anyone say beta=ugly looking, they usually define it as behavior. So in that case, they would be mentalcels that don't know dark-triad is what women actually chase after.

Looked up the Dorkly channel on youtube and it looks like for the most part their most viewed videos are on video game tropes.
JFL at them trying to move into the realm of behavioral dynamics and social interaction and dating.

I've never heard anyone say beta=ugly looking, they usually define it as behavior. So in that case, they would be mentalcels that don't know dark-triad is what women actually chase after.
Of course they don't say that beta=ugly looking because they are partly delusional and believe that behaving a certain way makes you look a different way to foids.
Alpha = anything chad does as a result of him looking like a chad and not his actions and that's in accordance with how people view alpha males whether they'll admit it or not.

That's why social conservatives bragging about how alpha they are for being a family man are a laughing stock if they don't look the part (the part being chad).

Last edited:
beta male is shown as short skinny ethnic man with bad face and glasses
alpha male is shown as tall muscular white man with perfect face
DON'T MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS GUYS

i remember when I used to watch these how to be alpha videos and thought I could improve myself JFL

and he's ethnic too (possibly curry)

JBW right before your eyes

Brutal racepill (heightpill, jawpill, eyepill, framepill and skinpill)

i remember when I used to watch these how to be alpha videos and thought I could improve myself JFL
The sad thing is these videos are brainwashing many low IQ males in developing countries into thinking these things are legit and making them behave in even more meme-like ways IRL.

:lul: Same here brocel. We all had our blue pilled faze, nothing to be ashamed of.
Alpha = Chad

Beta = normie

Omega = incel

:lul: Same here brocel. We all had our blue pilled faze, nothing to be ashamed of.
Alpha = Chad

Beta = normie

Omega = incel
this shit was so cringe how could I have believed this shit ever it should be illegal tbh

A mans worth to society is only based on what he can provide a woman

they mean so much to foids and normies

I think alot of people relate, I used to read cringe redpill shit thinking if I just self improved more, I would suceed with women.

I think alot of people relate, I used to read cringe redpill shit thinking if I just self improved more, I would suceed with women.
and the best part is redpill is already dead and the zoomer generation doesnt even fall for that shit

Looked up the Dorkly channel on youtube and it looks like for the most part their most viewed videos are on video game tropes.
JFL at them trying to move into the realm of behavioral dynamics and social interaction and dating.

Of course they don't say that beta=ugly looking because they are partly delusional and believe that behaving a certain way makes you look a different way to foids.
Alpha = anything chad does as a result of him looking like a chad and not his actions and that's in accordance with how people view alpha males whether they'll admit it or not.

That's why social conservatives bragging about how alpha they are for being a family man are a laughing stock if they don't look the part (the part being chad).
>chad
>family man

top fucking kek.cuckservatives are the most hilarious group i have ever seen.they don't understand that without god,there is nothing that makes them different from liberal leftists apart from the ways they want markets(from the economic one to sexual one) to be controlled.cuckservative are a hilarious bunch.

>chad
>family man

top fucking kek.cuckservatives are the most hilarious group i have ever seen.they don't understand that without god,there is nothing that makes them different from liberal leftists apart from the ways they want markets(from the economic one to sexual one) to be controlled.cuckservative are a hilarious bunch.
Most conservatives in western countries are really cultural conservatives that associate Christianity with times of prosperity and a majority white population in western anglo countries like in the 1950s tbhngl

Most conservatives in western countries are really cultural conservatives that associate Christianity with times of prosperity and a majority white population in western anglo countries like in the 1950s tbhngl
cuckservatives are no different from the leftists.the only difference is that as you said they hold "Christianity"(who knows what they consider christianity to be ) or "conservative" values as "prosperous" to their own mischieveious plans.We all know that if you do not believe in a life after this one then you are stuck with earth.And what is most valuable on earth if you only focus on earth?Money,women,power, aesthetics,empty compliments etc etc etc.

cucksertatives are a bunch of fucking degenerates that no man should trust.

You can be as alpha or beta as you want, but if you're sub 6 you won't get free pussy in the cucked west.

A mans worth to society is only based on what he can provide a woman
But somehow there's NO expectations for women..it's good enough for them to just exist.
LOL the "redpill" was made for old fart Boomers like Coach Red Pill that still believe in betabuxxing and still think that women financially need men

:feelskek: Brootal, Beta looks Curry

But somehow there's NO expectations for women..it's good enough for them to just exist.
redpillers love acting edgy about this
"muh burden of performance", "suck it up", "that's life", "muh bitter pill to swallow".

Then they proceed to write a 1000+ word field report about how they are on the prowl in the nightclubs. They are a joke.

LOL the "redpill" was made for old fart Boomers like Coach Red Pill that still believe in betabuxxing and still think that women financially need men
The redpill was made to see lifestyle books, seminars and coaching to males under the guise of antifeminism.

Last edited: