Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Answer to ITtards about smother, travels and lolis

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My post about smother being not traveller like Kaban and because of that giving bad upringing ended in cucktears, and majority of commenters missing point, but some getting closer to problem. But still missing

"Dude literally wants a cute adventurous girl and is talking about it in the completely wrong way and bringing his mom in because he really doesn't have many female role models except his mom (who he rejects because of apparent lack of adventure) and loli anime girls."

I recommend seeking help and then trying his hand at conventions."

1.Therapy sucks, not helping me to look for cute, adorable, and possible so called "underage" girls
2. Best therapy is kawaiitherapy (need loli friends for that)
  1. Need help in searching for cute adorable lolis
  2. Anime conventions in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) suck, enough just to look at photos: majority of femoids are fat and ugly, and those rare who cute - already rejected me in virtual approach, or are "underage minors" (hard mission to find waifu under 18 with good progressive open-minded, but not degenerate father)
  3. For increasing chances would be good to leave this hopeles lithuania with small population
  4. West sucks, lands of feministic degeneracy and fat begemots
  5. Better travelling direction is to South East Asia (so called SEAmaxxing)
  6. Normal SEAmaxxing not good for me (looking either for traditional housewife of hoes). Need to find special waifu, cute adorable loli, whos alternative, weirdofreak, virgin, not fat, not feminist, quite adventurous, but not too much, not like all those chad's cock sucking sluts. And because of all that "age of consent" degeneracy waifu must be 18+ but with looks and vibes of 13-16. Or 13-16 with good dad. Mission extremely hard
  7. Thanks to my homesitting upbringing, social anxieties, and my fag looks combined, SEAmaxxing is very hard for me
  8. Blame smother for that, for this sedentary upbringing, who could be good only for maybe getting housewife roastie, what I dont want, dont need, and refuse. And so often telling her "You ruined my life, so now go to Vietnam and find waifu for me. Must be young and cute, and not homesitting female like you"
Watashi wa Toki, looking for friends who could help at SEAmaxxing in my ways, that is help I need. Or just help me find cute adorable loli of culture, from anywhere, from any race, good even if jew (but must be self-hating jew)

Last edited:
does andrius goes to anime conventions alone

does andrius goes to anime conventions alone

He simp. He wanted me to go to "Anime nights". Fuck that, do not want any social events, just drinking with cuties in forest