Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anti-Globohomo Music?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
What would you say are good genres of music which in some way opposed globohomo?

I think obvious stuff, such as Nazi/Fascist music, or more modern far-right stuff like the Moonman or Kek songs are anti globohomo for quite a few reasons.

I also do think some Rage Against the Machine songs are anti globohomo, since they are broadly anti system & anti elitist.

Also, songs that you may just find based, motivating, etc. may also count, since they obviously will be void of many globohomo agendas such as faggotry, foids feelings, etc.

Feel free to share some brocels- in the mood to jam tonight :feelsmusic:.

What would you say are good genres of music which in some way opposed globohomo?

I think obvious stuff, such as Nazi/Fascist music, or more modern far-right stuff like the Moonman or Kek songs are anti globohomo for quite a few reasons.
Example of Nazi/Fascist music:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hlnXgbLA6Ifs/

Example of some "Moonman" genre stuff stuff:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DxMvZDk0CFw2/

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488

niggertunes 4

Anything that isn't rap or pop rlly that the normiecattle won't listen to. Also I've heard U2 songs have subtle redpills

Anything that isn't rap or pop rlly that the normiecattle won't listen to. Also I've heard U2 songs have subtle redpills
Oh really? Interesting, can you show some examples?

Yeah, I mentioned the nigga and provided a link to one of his songs. Do you have any of his you would like to share :feelsmusic: ?
Moonman cant you see niggers and Spics need 2 hang from trees is the only one IK

I also do think some Rage Against the Machine songs are anti globohomo, since they are broadly anti system & anti elitist.

Also, songs that you may just find based, motivating, etc. may also count, since they obviously will be void of many globohomo agendas such as faggotry, foids feelings, etc.

Feel free to share some brocels- in the mood to jam tonight :feelsmusic:.

:feelsdevil:

I don't think ratm is anti-globohomo. They are like those retards who agree with everything the establishment pumps out through media and think they are somehow anti-establishment revolutionaries. Absolutely cringe. A lot of punk bands think that way too

Two opposing styles of music: classical and death metal. Not directly anti-globohomo, but gynocentric, fag-loving, NPC drones find the former too "white" and boring, and the latter style have fucked up and occasionally "misogynistic" lyrics

Rage Against The Machine is not anti-globohomo, JFL. They're pro-abortion and pro-faggot