Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Will Not Watch The SuperBowl.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
"Welcome to SuperBowl Fifty-Eight, where one team of Niggers & Chads from a city where all the jobs were outsourced overseas will chase around a ball against another team of Niggers & Chads from another city where all the jobs were also outsourced overseas"

"And don't forget the half-time show: Where some Lizard-Jew masking as a human, Taylor Swift, may get engaged to her 50th boyfriend & we will see some other acts of Globohomo faggotry, degeneracy, and the such"

Jfl.

Sports are nothing more than bread & circuses; (((they))) distract the mindless masses of NPC normies with more brainrot in order to pacify them even more so. :feelsjuice:

"football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”​

― George Orwell, 1984

Instead, I will just spend the evening gaming & rotting as I usually do; might order a pizza as well.

Last edited:
idk how to even watch the superbowl, normies IQ mog me

neither will I, i'm not from the USA and have no interest in any sports

I've never seen a superbowl game before tbhngl.

Usually one or two mass shootings on Superbowl day isn't there ?

based

do not obey the football jew
do not eat ze bugs

neither will I, i'm not from the USA and have no interest in any sports
I wonder how the whole SuperBowl ideal is perceived by non-Americans.

And yeah, I have very-little to no interest in sports. It's one of the most ultimate normie activities I can possibly think of doing.

I find it funny how so many normies shit on Incels for gaming; yet gaming is more engaging, interactive, and stimulating compared to watching sports.

I have this theory that sports are effectively one of the first kinds of "programming" (((they))) do to normies.
I mean, sports players and managers weren't always normies in the past, although by now I think they are. It's partially because sports used to be a primarily male activity. Often, the amount of independent effort, focus on technique, public pressure, etc., meant that good players in sports like (non-American) football could be oddballs or introverts. In sports without widespread spectators, like squash, this was also common, although sadly the bigger spectator sports are more about entertainment than sports per se so they attract normies more.

That's not so much the case in modern sports, where the Lance Armstrong approach is more typical: players are generally guided by coaches, PR trainers, etc., and doctors who give them PEDs for strength or recovery, they're manufactured rather than putting in hours to pursue their passion.

It's true that sports supporters are often irrationally tribal, which makes it an important part of normie development. Normies are obsessive tribalists. But it took a while for sports to go from male, slightly chaotic activities to overly-organized, packaged products, and before that there was some variety. Early in the 20th Century, cricket was a somewhat arcane sport for weirdos who would hang out on a field for 5 days, nowadays it's a dumb T20 slogfest because that will 'bring in women and children.' Likewise, gaming is now a form of propaganda, but in the past when it was mostly male and fringe, it wasn't as convenient for (((them))) and they had to whine about it and undermine it.

In brief, by turning sports into a pure corporate product rather than a part of male culture, it has pretty much become a vehicle for (((them))) to program people. That's especially the case for American sports entertainment leagues, which have been scripted for ages. But it's still hijacked from something which was male-centric, which is why the kikes enjoy angles like this TS one because it undermines the origins of the sports and subjugates them to foid-centric culture.

i do not watch that. just imagine all the foids at the game :feelsugh:

Jfl the Super Bowl should end like this Indonesian football match:

The game itself will be dull corpo shit, so that's the only way it'll have entertainment value

neither will i, cuz i'm not from the USA
even then, i'd have no interest
in my country, football (the real one) is huge part of it, almost worshipped, if you don't watch it or at least play it everyone makes fun of you for it (guess which country)
i never liked WATCHING sports, i just preferred to play them, but at least in regular football, when you watch it, it's actually kinda interesting because it requires skill and special moves and that keeps you engaged

to do good in american football, you just need to:
1. Be ogre-chad
2. Have nigger genes for the muscle fiber genetics (optional)

literally, it's a ogre-chad only sport that requires no skill. it's so fucking boring to watch.

i don't get watching sports in general, yeah kinda interesting when you pick the right one but it's a peak slave activity, i like playing more, even though everyone goes crazy over football games and tournaments here i never cared.

"And don't forget the half-time show: Where some Lizard-Jew masking as a human, Taylor Swift, may get engaged to her 50th boyfriend & we will see some other acts of Globohomo faggotry, degeneracy, and the such"
hes a tranny

I wonder how the whole SuperBowl ideal is perceived by non-Americans.

And yeah, I have very-little to no interest in sports. It's one of the most ultimate normie activities I can possibly think of doing.

I find it funny how so many normies shit on Incels for gaming; yet gaming is more engaging, interactive, and stimulating compared to watching sports.

In the UK it's always on free TV but well past most people's bedtime. Usually it's only of interest regarding the band or singers who are on it.

In the UK it's always on free TV but well past most people's bedtime. Usually it's only of interest regarding the band or singers who are on it.
Yeah I would imagine so, especially considering it’s so late. You’d have to be a very die-hard fan of the band/singer to want to view

Maybe for movie commercials as well: Some companies here pay big cash just to have their movie or product advertised

@Corvus @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler

What is this Super Bowl anyway? American football finals?

"Welcome to SuperBowl Fifty-Eight, where one team of Niggers & Chads from a city where all the jobs were outsourced overseas will chase around a ball against another team of Niggers & Chads from another city where all the jobs were also outsourced overseas"

Jfl.

Sports are nothing more than bread & circuses; (((they))) distract the mindless masses of NPC normies with more brainrot in order to pacify them even more so. :feelsjuice:

"football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”​

― George Orwell, 1984

Instead, I will just spend the evening gaming & rotting as I usually do; might order a pizza as well.
This will end with 100 percent of the outside exterminated.

Watching the superbowl is such an NPC trait

IMG 6053

Jfl.

― George Orwell, 1984

Sports are for normies who knew but I do like your attitude that you almost feel a sense of superiority compared to all these people wasting their time obsessing over grown ass men playing a children's game