Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Anti-Prophet" continues to shill for World Jewry

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_AeVvDiOzVw

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VleGlw3KGvw

So I made a previous thread addressing the bizarre lengths to which Anti-Prophet goes to run cover for Jews, even in the clearest-cut instance of Jews being on the losing side of public opinion: the Gaza War.

But he's now expanded upon his Judeophilia to not just defend Israel, but the affluent and influential Jewish Diaspora in America too which controls a disproportionate amount of the US economy.

His main point is that those who criticize Jewish power are "miserable" people who are "coping" with feelings of inadequacy -- which is super ironic coming from someone who says that he was severely depressed and even suicidal before his YouTube channel got popular, owing to a break-up he had with a "toxic" foid who "abused" him (evidently this foid had power over him and brought him down) :lul:

Indeed, his whole YouTube channel is specifically marketed towards men with feelings of inadequacy, and it takes one to know one! But he has his own opinion about what these men should be doing:

He says that instead of talking about Jews, people should just "hit the gym" and engage in other individualistic modes of self-improvement, which is tantamount to saying that they shouldn't care about politics at all. This is odd for someone who is supposedly a political commentator! Politics is the art of collective action, after all, not masturbatory self-improvement. Although this is a fact that is lost on American political conservatives in general, whose only real concern is to make money and defend those who make money, even as society crumbles around them.

While he does say to involve yourself in local government, it is hard to see how moving to Central America in order to escape the Western socio-economic situation (like Anti-Prophet has done and advocates for others to do) accomplishes this :feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

In fairness, despite being an expat, Anti-Prophet has the conceit that his YouTube channel is accomplishing something politically, but when you promote the same philosophy as CBT psychology ("just self improve bro, just regulate your thoughts bro"), the only result will be deradicalization and disengagement. Which is exactly what his overall message is intended to effect in viewers: spreading his own world-view of admitting defeat and retreating to a foreign country.

Last edited:
I hate the (((rich))).
I hate the banks.
I hate capitalism.

But he's now expanded upon his Judeophilia to not just defend Israel
A lot of people like him or Tate, are government plants meant to "de-radicalize" men, by just telling them to ignore everything and just self-improooooove and via that participate within a hostile system can not function without these people running the hamster wheel.

A lot of people like him or Tate, are government plants meant to "de-radicalize" men, by just telling them to ignore everything and just self-improooooove and via that participate within a hostile system can not function without these people running the hamster wheel.
Tate at least has principles, whereas Anti-Prophet jumps through hoops in order to seem unique and intellectual.

I remember one JewTube short where Anti-Prophet was basically just spouting verbal diarrhea in an attempt to seem smart :lul:

I remember one JewTube short where Anti-Prophet was basically just spouting verbal diarrhea in an attempt to seem smart :lul:
Well I can see why, jewte got the audience by getting rich of camming, so he doesn't need to be a pseudo-intellectual - he can just be a niggermonkey. People who don't have redeeming qualities like looks or extreme wealth have to talk like that to have a chance to break through and become popular and get a bigger audience to grift.

Well I can see why, jewte got the audience by getting rich of camming, so he doesn't need to be a pseudo-intellectual - he can just be a niggermonkey. People who don't have redeeming qualities like looks or extreme wealth have to talk like that to have a chance to break through and become popular and get a bigger audience to grift.
It's a blackpill too, because Anti-Prophet probably isn't a handsome looking man, yet his weird mask makes him look remarkable and gives him attention :feelskek:

It's a blackpill too, because Anti-Prophet probably isn't a handsome looking man, yet his weird mask makes him looks remarkable and gives him attention :feelskek:
I remember some breadtuber calling him disco-head :lul:

I saw this but was too lazy to post it. Glad someone did.
We need more article-tier threads on this forum :feelsokman:

@solblue thoughts on this latest discourse from Anti-Prophet? I find it particularly interesting how he mentions Mossad controlling the rap industry in part 2 of the JewTube shorts, but then mocks those who are concerned about Jewish power by bringing up "muh Illuminati" in parody.

Jewish power is either something to acknowledge or dismiss; but he's conceding that it exists and then dismisses it, having it both ways.

This seems to accord with his style, though, of running the middle ground between every issue. Like when he does the "BOTH FEMINISM AND THE REDPILL ARE BAD" thing.

"POWERFUL JEWS ARE BAD BUT SO ARE THOSE WHO HATE THOSE POWERFUL JEWS; THEY ARE JUST COPING, UNLIKE ME."

lel

Last edited:
@solblue I think it is probably true to say that Anti-Prophet respects Jews given that he is a rootless, wandering expatriate himself. He is basically adopting the historical Jewish life strategy :feelshaha:

:lul: Before this post I was 90% sure this guy is just a Jew, now I’m 100% sure. The guy has completely blown his cover since the war in Israel. He has all of these politcally incorrect opinions except for when it comes to Jewish influence, Zionism, etc. I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a random insult towards Christians in there

Even his supporters, or should I say, former supporters are calling his allegiances out :feelshaha:

Why does he wear a mask? Let me see his nose

:bigbrain:

:lul: Before this post I was 90% sure this guy is just a Jew, now I’m 100% sure. The guy has completely blown his cover since the war in Israel. He has all of these politcally incorrect opinions except for when it comes to Jewish influence, Zionism, etc. I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a random insult towards Christians in there
It isn't impossible to be a gentile Judeophile. He says he was raised Christian. Maybe he has some Jewish ancestry. But I suspect that he identifies with Jewish people because of his own rootless cosmopolitan lifestyle.

It isn't impossible to be a gentile Judeophile. He says he was raised Christian. Maybe he has some Jewish ancestry. But I suspect that he identifies with Jewish people because of his own rootless cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Jfl. It would be even worse if he’s sellout for money

It's like writing a 500 page scientific paper bout how water is dry and wet at the same time.
"when I look at this video of a white cuck sucking Tyrone's dick while a PAWG landwhale pegs him, I see neither tradition nor progress!"

:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
"when I look at this video of a white cuck sucking Tyrone's dick while a PAWG landwhale pegs him, I see neither tradition nor progress!"
"This is what happens when you don't boot-lick zillionare Jews because that's masculine"

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/0wmUP5D7Vnw