Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be like Elliot and learn to love yourself

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-
At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about Elliot Rodger is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate our height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

Elliot loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think Elliot simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. Elliot took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.

JoinedAug 10, 2023Posts101

I will always hate myself because I'm an ugly short diseased subhuman

What's with all of these GrAYs suddenly posting about Elliot + going ER?

is someone from the FBI/British govt trying to manufacture screenshots because they're applying for more funding to research 'incels'?

Not gonna lie, therapy helped me to see that I should love myself, and more or less cured my depression. I learned to stop comparing myself to others and only seek the things that I truly want, not what is imposed by society.

I'm proud of myself, my family, my lineage, my opinions and my objectives. And I see everyone else, from Chads to normies, more or less as subhumans.
I love myself, my father, my late mother and my grandmother, everyone else are barely NPC's in my view.

It did so well for him in the dating scene, after all.

You fell for the supreme gentleman persona?

Ok IDIOT ASS FUCKING GrAYFAG SPOILED GEN Z FUCKING RETARD FUCKING DUMBASS FUCKING LOSER ASS NIGGER ASS BUM AUTISTIC JEWISH EXCUSE OF A LARD!!!!

How well did that work out for him?

I agree. I have NEVER hated or blamed myself for ANYTHING. I've only ever hated those who oppressed me since the day I was born.

I agree. I have NEVER hated or blamed myself for ANYTHING. I've only ever hated those who oppressed me since the day I was born.
Giga based. One of the key messages of the blackpill is that it's not our fault.

If you love yourself you are delusional. "oh just love yourself bro". If you are a member of a social species and you love yourself despite nobody else loveing you, than there is something actually wrong with you.

´Just be a Narcissist´ theory

There is nothing about me that I, or anyone, would love.

At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about Elliot Rodger is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate our height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

Elliot loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think Elliot simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. Elliot took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.
I admire elliot, he's not like these retards saying horrendous shit, e.r had class, respect, self respect. I dont support his shooting ofc. But he's admirable in a weird way.

in resume he fell in love with elliot rodger

KILL BILL star David Carradine was found hanged in his Thai hotel room yesterday after an apparent sex game went wrong.

The 72-year-old was naked in a closet and had a curtain cord around his neck. It was also attached to his private parts.