Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-smoking ads on my cigs in ma country

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
"Stop smoking for your family" or something along those lines
This shit is so funny to me because i have nobody in my life i am completely alone i dont have virgin wife or children obviously well i guess its fine to smoke in that case XDD
20230718 235511

This shit is so funny to me because i have nobody in my life i am completely alone i dont have virgin wife or children obviously well i guess its fine to smoke in that case XDD
View attachment 811804
CUCKIME

Lithuania, brutal place to live as I think

I might give smoking a try if it wasnt so damn expensive in my country

fuck everyone who tries to fight the right to smoke.
it's one of the most important products consumed by men.
fuck their made up lung cancer

Those retards want to ban our medicine. Sure it may not be the healthiest habit if you smoke 2 packs a day, but the negative effects are overexaggerated as fuck. Muh 90 percent of lung cancer cases are caused by smoking!! But even jewish google results show that only about 10-15 percent of smokers get it. I guess they increase testosterone and that's what makes da jooz so scared. The real blackpill is that tobacco is healthy and keeps you tough

Keep smoking buddy boyos :smonk:

Those retards want to ban our medicine. Sure it may not be the healthiest habit if you smoke 2 packs a day, but the negative effects are overexaggerated as fuck. Muh 90 percent of lung cancer cases are caused by smoking!! But even jewish google results show that only about 10-15 percent of smokers get it. I guess they increase testosterone and that's what makes da jooz so scared. The real blackpill is that tobacco is healthy and keeps you tough
test boost is very needed tbh

I like smoking and I’d do it more if I had a steady source of income

View attachment 811804
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 811804
Why not vape or nicotine patch?

doesnt matter , its still very bad

I might give smoking a try if it wasnt so damn expensive in my country
I'm a smoker aswell , nice to see someone that isn't an anti-smoking libtard on here

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler

Keep smoking buddy boyos :smonk:
@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @TBIcel @PacinoMan

We have pictures of gross health effects due to smoking

I vape but smoke occasionally. I guess one good thing about americas ass backwards corrupt government is that the tobacco companies pay them off so there are no restrictions on nic content like europe and our cigarettes are very strong :smonk:
Nice :feelsokman:

canada is worse its 2/3 of the front of our pack, they banned colors for packs and they are debating on putting warnings on every cig

canada is worse its 2/3 of the front of our pack, they banned colors for packs and they are debating on putting warnings on every cig
Holy shit lmao