Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand hanging out with my family or relatives (normies)

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
One of my brothers wants me to come to a BBQ. The smoke is toxic, full of mercury from the coal. The meat is carcinogenic when it's grilled/charred, i just can't take it. I love eating raw meat but my family thinks i'm a weirdo for eating it. They don't realize how euphoric you become when you eat raw meat and like most people they are brainwashed into fearing raw meat. It's not only the BBQ itself, it's also the people. Don't get me wrong my family/relatives can sometimes be fun to hang out with but in the end i feel lonely when i go to gatherings so it's always more fun to stay home instead of going, always.

I end up sitting for myself while all the normies talk about their normie life. It's like my sole purpose of being there is to be a NPC in the background, no one rarely talks with me or asks me anything, then why the fuck do they want me to come if they don't wanna talk with me? I know for a fact that my brother talks alot behind my back, that i'm anti-social in the sense that i never want to come to gatherings etc, i can tell. He always talks to me in a condescending tone like: "How are you?" in a fake empathic way like i'm a lonely child or something, it sounds so fucking pathetic and forced, i hate it. It makes me angry inside. My other brother does not act the same, he's more natural and real. My aunt is the only one who also talks in that condescending fake empathic tone.

It's also the fact that i don't have a GF/wife and everybody else does at gatherings, i hate that. It ruins everything so it's better to stay home. I feel more lonely hanging out with normies than being alone at home because i don't have a GF. Normies care so fucking much about status it's insane. They want to show off their house, garden, GF/wife etc. So i feel like they want me to come to gatherings just so they can compare their own status to mine in a sense, but that could also be me being paranoid.

Yeah it sucks, either they don't talk to you and you just sit there, or they do talk to you and you just feel mogged.

If you do go, you should just start drinking as soon as you get there and ask for your meat to be blue/rare, Could be nice if the weather's ok. Depends who's there and how out of place you would feel, just say no if you don't want to.

I love eating raw meat but my family thinks i'm a weirdo for eating it
Who cares what they think. Just don't eat raw chicken or pork, that's dangerous. Raw beef is fine though.

i feel like they want me to come to gatherings just so they can compare their own status to mine in a sense, but that could also be me being paranoid.
I think it's just something normies do. They do it with everyone. If they really didn't care about you they probably wouldn't even invite you.

Who cares what they think. Just don't eat raw chicken or pork, that's dangerous. Raw beef is fine though.
It's not dangerous if you source it right.
I think it's just something normies do. They do it with everyone. If they really didn't care about you they probably wouldn't even invite you.
I feel like they invite me because they feel sorry for me.

Yeah it sucks, either they don't talk to you and you just sit there, or they do talk to you and you just feel mogged.

If you do go, you should just start drinking as soon as you get there and ask for your meat to be blue/rare, Could be nice if the weather's ok. Depends who's there and how out of place you would feel, just say no if you don't want to.
I haven't drank alcohol in 8 months or so, i don't want to drink. It's also on a weekday which is insane, i work the next day. Probably the biggest reason i don't wanna go, but i wouldn't wanna go if i had a day of anyway.

It's not dangerous if you source it right.
Fair enough
I feel like they invite me because they feel sorry for me.
I think so too. But they could also just not feel sorry for you and never invite you.
I haven't drank alcohol in 8 months or so, i don't want to drink
mogs me
It's also on a weekday which is insane, i work the next day. Probably the biggest reason i don't wanna go, but i wouldn't wanna go if i had a day of anyway.
Don't go then, just say you're busy with work.

How the fuck do you eat raw meat? I ate once in the past and got a nasty diarrhea. I was trowing up and etc

How the fuck do you eat raw meat? I ate once in the past and got a nasty diarrhea. I was trowing up and etc
You probably ate cooked (rare) meat. I eat 100% raw uncooked. You gotta buy good quality. Let it sit in room temperature for a few hrs and then scrape it before you eat it. Sometimes butchers use hand sanitizers so you don't want to eat that layer of disinfectants. Just eat it with raw animal fats or eggs. I recommend raw rib eye, or sirloin, flat iron steak, flank steak whatever, they all taste pretty similar. Make sure it's grass fed and organic but it doesn't have to be. It just taste better.

Cut it in pretty small pieces if you're not used to eating it. It's really easy to digest. I can eat 1kg in one setting without a problem and i never feel lethargic afterwards like i do with cooked meat. Highly recommend it. If it's really difficult for you to eat then you could make a raw tomato sauce with apple cider vinegar and some raw onions and then pour it on the meat. It will be easier to eat for beginners.

You probably ate cooked (rare) meat. I eat 100% raw uncooked. You gotta buy good quality. Let it sit in room temperature for a few hrs and then scrape it before you eat it. Sometimes butchers use hand sanitizers so you don't want to eat that layer of disinfectants. Just eat it with raw animal fats or eggs. I recommend raw rib eye, or sirloin, flat iron steak, flank steak whatever, they all taste pretty similar. Make sure it's grass fed and organic but it doesn't have to be. It just taste better.

Cut it in pretty small pieces if you're not used to eating it. It's really easy to digest. I can eat 1kg in one setting without a problem and i never feel lethargic afterwards like i do with cooked meat. Highly recommend it. If it's really difficult for you to eat then you could make a raw tomato sauce with apple cider vinegar and some raw onions and then pour it on the meat. It will be easier to eat for beginners.
what the fuck. I am going to try this at dinner.

how do you know all of this?

was this true all along?

what the fuck. I am going to try this at dinner.
Good, you will like it. Don't put the raw meat in a microwave or anything, then you'll cook it and destroy the nutrients and enzymes.

Good, you will like it. Don't put the raw meat in a microwave or anything, then you'll cook it and destroy the nutrients and enzymes.
I did eat it. It tastes terrible, I took one hour just to eat a 100grams steak. But hey, I am not feeling bad like last time that I ate raw meat and it has been a few hourse already since I had thr meat.

Next time I think I will use the damn tomato sauce because.

Last edited:
I did eat it. It tastes terrible, I took one hour just to eat a 100grams steak. But hey, I am not feeling bad like last time that I ate raw meat and it has been a few hourse already since I had thr meat.

Next time I think I will use the damn tomato sauce because.
I'm impressed you actually tried it. What kind of meat did you buy? Which cut?

I'm impressed you actually tried it. What kind of meat did you buy? Which cut?
I just bought generic beef ribeye cut. Probably it wasnt grass fed and that's why the taste was awful.

I just bought generic beef ribeye cut. Probably it wasnt grass fed and that's why the taste was awful.
Supermarket meat is often pretty bad quality. I would go to a butcher or a farmers market instead.

Supermarket meat tends to taste like cardboard.