Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel antinatalist normie

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
Eugenics= total incel death
Hence ironic for a cel to believe in it

what's the problem with eugenis? it only decides your breeding not what you do when you are alive.
Honestly can't understand what you wrote

Better choice to not be
:yes:

Eugenics doesn't automatically entail forced gas chamber deaths. It solely concerns breeding choices, and opting not to have children isn't an issue for humans.

What's the issue with eugenics? It only determines your breeding, not your quality of life while you're alive.
You are saying what's wrong with taking away a man's right to reproduce and continue his geneline? INCELDOM wouldn't have existed to a large extent if women weren't too hypergamic like they are now. The problem is hypergamy not breeding of ugly people

Back then uglies can get uglies, no more it works now. Only genetic defects possesing people who can pass them should be eugenic

You are saying what's wrong with taking away a man's right to reproduce and continue his geneline? INCELDOM wouldn't have existed to a large extent if women weren't too hypergamic like they are now. The problem is hypergamy not breeding of ugly people

Back then uglies can get uglies, no more it works now. Only genetic defects possesing people who can pass them should be eugenic
don't get why some brocels want "foid love" or "family". weird but ok. i only want giga aphrodisiacs 24/7 in private island.

don't get why some brocels want "foid love" or "family". weird but ok. i only want giga aphrodisiacs 24/7 in private island.
If you don't want female love or family why are you here :feelsseriously:

Normies can't be antinatalists or nihilists

I support antinatalism and eugenics. I think it's best not to have children but the state should activate private sperm banks to realize eugenics because there are a lot of idiots in the world who want to have children.

eugenics is a code word for NTs to justify killing autistic people.