Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Bangladeshicel here?

Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★★
I've noticed there is a lack in curries from Bangladesh on this fourm I wonder how things are for you in your home country because the news and media tend to paint your country with a negative light.

There is also few Bangladeshi men work in my Fathers factory they are quite popular with the bussiness magnates here in Iraq and they don't seem to be happy with their country either.

They get payed with like 200-500 USD a month which is very little here but apperantly it is decent for Bangladeshi living standards.

Bangladeshi foids also seem horrible compared with other curry foids, granted they seem more liberal than other curry foids.

So I wonder how is life for your average Bangladeshi men in Bangladesh

@Zer0/∞ @Confessor @IncelKing

No difference between West Bengal and Bangladesh today
Except for the fact that they live in 2 different countries I assume which means different laws living standards and socio economic prospects

Except for the fact that they live in 2 different countries I assume which means different laws living standards and socio economic prospects
No. Illegal immigrants have swarmed West Bengal. Bengalis are cucks so they allowed it.

No. Illegal immigrants have swarmed West Bengal. Bengalis are cucks so they allowed it.
What do you mean illegal immigrants, they're the same people.

And did that make life easier for your average Bengali somehow?

What do you mean illegal immigrants, they're the same people.
Bengal divided into and Bangladesh joined Pakistan on the basis of religion. Now since their economies are shit those same mullas are swarming West Bengal like locusts :lul: :lul:

And did that make life easier for your average Bengali somehow?
India is richer and more industrialized than Bangladesh so I guess it made my life somewhat better

Bengal divided into and Bangladesh joined Pakistan on the basis of religion. Now since their economies are shit those same mullas are swarming West Bengal like locusts :lul: :lul:
They're still curries

They're still curries
But they are anti national urban naxals. If they illegally swarm our country, might as well make Akhand Bharat a reality

Seriously buddy I get the state is bad but I rather be there than UP or Bihar
Bengal used be the most developed state when we got independence. it got deteriorated because of commies and illegal immigrants there

But they are anti national urban naxals. If they illegally swarm our country, might as well make Akhand Bharat a reality

@Fardin Khan is

Except the difference is the other one cuts their dick, fuck their sister and sucide bombs shit.
The other one plays with cow shit and also inbreeds.

The other one plays with cow shit and also inbreeds.
They asked for another country based on religion. We gave that to them, why are mullas still here?

Seems to be a mulla thing
I'm no stranger to inbreeding my, maternal side is inbred to oblivion and here I'm on this forum paying the price for it.

People here marry within their families due to matriarchel arrangments for the sake of inheritance personal acquaintance class etc...

I was wondering if it is the same thing in Pakistan

Overall quality of life and dating aspect in Bangladesh is way harder than India. But Bangladeshi men are less cuck than hindu indian men because of Islam.

Overall quality of life and dating aspect in Bangladesh is way harder than India. But Bangladeshi men are less cuck than hindu indian men because of Islam.

Nah Bangladeshi Muslim men are MORE cucked than Hindu Bangladeshi/Indian men, because Bangladeshi Muslim men revERe their women and treat them with too much respect (due to the false assumption of their women having much more modesty and humility than what is actually the case in reality). You can get killed by a bunch of Bangladeshi Muslim currycels as a form of “mob justice” if you say the wrong thing to a woman (because those low IQ muzzies don’t realise that most of their women are whores anyway, who are undesERving of the excessive level of respect that they r genERally shown by Bangladeshi Muslim society).