Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fight for your country? I wouldnt, If would, Describe reasons.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

A rational swedish man

Canadian treasonmaxxer

British treasonmaxxer

The goverment and healthcare system keeps letting me down, Why should i?

As a pussyfree man myself, Id betray my whole nation like it betrayed me just to have a chance to get a girlfriend, What has it ever done for me? Get bullied here, Ridiculed, Abandoned by the healthcare system, Denied XRAY, Denied this, Denied that, Denied meeting the right doctor. I dont even celebrate national day, This country is shit anyway, Is it even my country if i dont get pussy in it? Nah its not!

Is it even your country if your countrymen dont stand up for you to prevent you from being bullied? Is it even your countrymen if they keep belittling you and making fun of you?

Is it even your country if you get no say in what you want to do in said country? Is it even your country if you have to pay taxes to get nothing in return not even an XRAY at the doctors office if it was needed?

Heck idgaf about nationalism for the shithole i live in, Wait a whole month to meet a doctor so i can be rejected for the help im needed, nah this isnt my country, Fuck this country, The russians can just go ahead and invade it, Idgaf anymore.

Last edited:
Errrgggg idk man everyone's looking for solutions in different places.
The truth is even normie men have little to live for; sexual liberation has delivered a one-two punch with rising wealth inequality. Not only are women becoming more critical and masculine (in all of the wrong and selfish ways) but even a Gen Z normie man will never be able to afford a house now, have a family, have children and is likely going to be replaced by robots before he can get a stable career.

Yeah it don't look good. Don't look good at all. For incel men it is OVER meanwhile the boomers waggle their third homes and loyal wives in your face tellin you to just get some gumption... like bro you stole my gumption!!!

I get it, people are willing to abandon their country because many young men don't see their country supporting a future they can feasibly exist in. I get that. I'm not sure. I would probably abandon my own country if an opposing country offered a stable life and a loyal wife.

Fuck no why would I fight for niggers and pakis ?

Errrgggg idk man everyone's looking for solutions in different places.
The truth is even normie men have little to live for; sexual liberation has delivered a one-two punch with rising wealth inequality. Not only are women becoming more critical and masculine (in all of the wrong and selfish ways) but even a Gen Z normie man will never be able to afford a house now, have a family, have children and is likely going to be replaced by robots before he can get a stable career.

Yeah it don't look good. Don't look good at all. For incel men it is OVER meanwhile the boomers waggle their third homes and loyal wives in your face tellin you to just get some gumption... like bro you stole my gumption!!!

I get it, people are willing to abandon their country because many young men don't see their country supporting a future they can feasibly exist in. I get that. I'm not sure. I would probably abandon my own country if an opposing country offered a stable life and a loyal wife.
I would literally betray the shithole im painfully existing in just for a smidge of love, This country has treated me like shit entire life, Feel no reason to support it!

Good summary btw, Sledgehammer bluepilled boomers face in! :feelsUgh:

Every price is rising and just basic necessities or meal i get from the store is overexpensive!

I want a house but cant get one, Sorry mom but i just cant afford being stuck in a payment limbo and pay interest rates just because some guy clicked some numbers on a screen.

Last edited:
Free healthcare, worker rights, etc.
Would be nice to have, My nation doctors do everything to NOT treat a patient tho, Its literally a scam.

not dying for israel (kikemerica)

Last edited:
id rathER Dig a hOle in my roOm..

Its stupid to pretend my country has done nothing for me, I get neetbux and live in this society and so on, theres also negative aspects.

However its nowhere near worth fighting or dying for.

I’d fight for a pro-white country…which as of posting this (3-16-24) does not exist. Waiting on a boog in Ireland, Spain, or Canada. If none of those come to fruition in the next five or so years, I’m probably gonna rope

I don't want to fight for my country because of personal reasons.

Obviously no, but usually it's not a choice.

Might for veteran benefit, if I survived

I would not fight under any circumstance.

Nei, jeg vil ikke kjempe for dette ris-goycuck-landet

i wouldn't fight for any country to be honest, but especially my own, its views on the world are warped on so many levels and it is a shithole. It doesn't give me economical benefits, its society and population are trash. There's almost no connection between myself and my country on a spiritual level. Literally not a single reason to throw away my life for it.

Yes because (I) I get to kill people (legally) and (II) I can kill myself or die in battle.