Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any battlefield enjoyers?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Favourite tank?
Favourite AR
Favourite Class
Favourite Heli
Favourite team
Favourite map
Favourite?

Battlefield Flyswatter GIF
Battlefield 4 Helicopter Shot GIF
Battlefield 4 Car Jump GIF
Battlefield 1 GIF

yes ground medic usually

too retarded to learn heli and planes jfl

Used to play before. My favourites is 4 and 3, Battlefield 2 was great at the time as well.

too retarded to learn heli and planes jfl
They are easy, Use the wasd buttons aswell as the mouse and rotate the mouse towards the buttons you push, Forward, Hold W to do move forward, D and S, The same way that you want to fly with both mouse and the other one, S for landing and backwards.

Not a BF player but I will answer about my irl favorites
Favourite tank?
Modern tanks: Merkava
ww2: the Panther
Favourite AR
My favorite small arm is the PKM machine gun, but my favourite assault rifle is the AK-74
Favourite Class
I dont get it
Favourite Heli
mi-28 havoc
Favourite team
the least popular faction
Favourite map
Iraq and Syria
Favourite?
thermobaric bombs

I played battlefield 1942 in 2003 lol

Not a BF player but I will answer about my irl favorites

Modern tanks: Merkava
ww2: the Panther

My favorite small arm is the PKM machine gun, but my favourite assault rifle is the AK-74

I dont get it

mi-28 havoc

the least popular faction

Iraq and Syria

thermobaric bombs
You can try Arma 3

I'm a slave to the snail
View attachment 1141907
This game has rigged or randomised mechanic in it so some 35 y.o skuf who donates money will gets some kills as well, if it were purely skill based like normal games as Counter Strike then all these old folks would suck hard. Same with World of Tanks

This game has rigged or randomised mechanic in it so some 35 y.o skuf who donates money will gets some kills as well, if it were purely skill based like normal games as Counter Strike then all these old folks would suck hard. Same with World of Tanks
Its russian buffed, So russian faction gets the best due to its made in russia (Game)

They moved to Bucharest after the invasion of ukraine.

Actually, War Thunder is more pay-to-progress than p2w.
In my experience, the premium vehicles are generally mediocre; they simply expedite the grind. I never felt the need to rush through the game or reach top tier quickly as I enjoyed and loved german mid tier 5.3-6.7 lineup before the turbo nerfs, I rarely play the game anymore because of that :feelsbadman:
Getting shit on because of skill issue is a thing but when the devs intentionally and artificially nerf your low tier lineup to force you to grind for the stronger higher tiers is untolerable :feelsping:

Actually, War Thunder is more pay-to-progress than p2w.
In my experience, the premium vehicles are generally mediocre; they simply expedite the grind. I never felt the need to rush through the game or reach top tier quickly as I enjoyed and loved german mid tier 5.3-6.7 lineup before the turbo nerfs, I rarely play the game anymore because of that :feelsbadman:
Getting shit on because of skill issue is a thing but when the devs intentionally and artificially nerf your low tier lineup to force you to grind for the stronger higher tiers is untolerable :feelsping:
Still have to pay to win.