Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Battlefield Medichad

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Played some battlefield 5 today. In the last match I went medic on defense, we were getting steam rolled. Then during one objective 50% of our team was hiding in this 1 bunker within the objective area. I started throwing med packs everywhere and reviving anyone I could. We won and I ended up being top of the leader board on our team (3rd overall) and my squad was 2nd best overall (my 2 squad mates were right behind me on the leader board)

When have you been an absolute support unit for your team bros?

I really like play medic in games. Shame battlefield has gone so far downhill.

When have you been an absolute support unit for your team bros?
I can't think of a specific time but during the launch of overwatch I played mercy in comp and got tons of 4 person revives that saved the game.

I picked up BF 1 when it was on sale in the steam sale and I also play Medic alot but that's mainly for the OP M1907 sl and rarely revive people lol.

BF1 was based af. Those marches with roar sound effect made It epic. One of my favourites until It became globohomo agitprop

I really like play medic in games. Shame battlefield has gone so far downhill.
Tbh. Ea really likes to fuck up
I can't think of a specific time but during the launch of overwatch I played mercy in comp and got tons of 4 person revives that saved the game.

I picked up BF 1 when it was on sale in the steam sale and I also play Medic alot but that's mainly for the OP M1907 sl and rarely revive people lol.
Support is key. Keeping your team in the fight and providing buffs can be the most op mechanic in any game