Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any brocel with an xbox GTFIH

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Got a code for a month of game pass ultimate for xbox from the new mtn dew stuff, if any brocels want it, DM me asap :feelsokman:

PS: no grAYcels allowed :feelskek:

and if possible send me an image of your xbox to verify :dafuckfeels:

my xbox one stopped working, now I just use my pc instead.

I don't want it I hate those games subscription services I think it is just another step towards them just taking our games away when they feel like it.

I would PM you, but you dont have that enabled.

PM me, I can provide proof.

I would PM you, but you dont have that enabled.

PM me, I can provide proof.
yea, but also it says for new users of game pass only, idk who is broke enought to never have afforded that

yea, but also it says for new users of game pass only, idk who is broke enought to never have afforded that
I have game pass, so thankful for having it.

pc masterrace nigger

@proudweeb hey mod can u just delete this thread pls, cause i doubt any brocel on here with an xbox is so broke they've never had gamepass before :feelskek:

I don't want it I hate those games subscription services I think it is just another step towards them just taking our games away when they feel like it.
Like there is anything to pl...Wait, no. A new Yakuza game just came out yesterday, and I'm so fucking hype to play it. The game is 68ish GB, and is taking forever to download with my stone-age internet.
But as a trend, gaming is complete shit today. It's not even old-guy nostalgia, mostly, the quality and practices have gotten worse, so much worse.

Like there is anything to pl...Wait, no. A new Yakuza game just came out yesterday, and I'm so fucking hype to play it. The game is 68ish GB, and is taking forever to download with my stone-age internet.
But as a trend, gaming is complete shit today. It's not even old-guy nostalgia, mostly, the quality and practices have gotten worse, so much worse.
Yeah gaming is shit now I remember when I used to get hyped for new games but now I just know exactly what each new game is going to be like before it even releases.

Yeah gaming is shit now I remember when I used to get hyped for new games but now I just know exactly what each new game is going to be like before it even releases.
I'm really hoping this Yakuza game is good. I just spend one and a half pizzas worth of cash on it.
The reviews on Steam are overwhelmingly positive, and it dropped on the eighth. I have been a good boy and avoiding spoilers. This is the first game I have marked my calendar for in nearly seven years. I liked the Cuphead DLC last year, and Elden Ring this year.
I don't know you on the forum, but if you tell me you like Yakuza games, I'll give you a blackpilled recommendation or dissuade you from wasting your money.

I'm really hoping this Yakuza game is good. I just spend one and a half pizzas worth of cash on it.
The reviews on Steam are overwhelmingly positive, and it dropped on the eighth. I have been a good boy and avoiding spoilers. This is the first game I have marked my calendar for in nearly seven years. I liked the Cuphead DLC last year, and Elden Ring this year.
I don't know you on the forum, but if you tell me you like Yakuza games, I'll give you a blackpilled recommendation or dissuade you from wasting your money.
I never really got into Japanese games I have always been more into grand strategy type games but I am open to any games really.

I never really got into Japanese games I have always been more into grand strategy type games but I am open to any games really.
You might like these games. You play as 6'5 Japanese-but-with-european-features Chad, who's goal is to beat up swathes of ugly manlets and then face off against the boss of the other 6'5 dude. Besides that, they are decent story games that holdup in today's age of Zoomer Skinner box, gacha games.
I actually laugh so hard at how the language of physical dominance is sort of tactlessly, maybe unknowingly, used in these games. Being tall is one of the greatest and, importantly, measurable aspects you could have. There seems to be no upper limit, the bigger the better, provided you don't become thin.
Ooops, just gotta get this out of my head:
Face (more characteristic, more likely to bring you popularity and innate admiration) -> Tall height -> Broad, wide scapula and shoulders (These two are body, and body can't be characteristic. It is better graded, where tall and massive sizes with defined and well proportioned features are the top, elite grades.) -> Being average male height for your area.
That kinda fell to shit. But the blackpill must ooze.

Last edited:
You might like these games. You play as 6'5 Japanese-but-with-european-features Chad, who's goal is to beat up swathes of ugly manlets and then face off against the boss of the other 6'5 dude. Besides that, they are decent story games that holdup in today's age of Zoomer Skinner box, gacha games.
I actually laugh so hard at how the language of physical dominance is sort of tactlessly, maybe unknowingly, used in these games. Being tall is one of the greatest and, importantly, measurable aspects you could have. There seems to be no upper limit, the bigger the better, provided you don't become thin.
Ooops, just gotta get this out of my head:
Face (more characteristic, more likely to bring you popularity and innate admiration) -> Tall height -> Broad, wide scapula and shoulders -> Being average male height for your area.
That kinda fell to shit.
I will have to try the Yakuza games one day.

I will have to try the Yakuza games one day.
Try Yakuza Zero when it's next on sale on Steam, or pirate. It's around 10 hours, but you'll wish it was longer. Such a good game.

Try Yakuza Zero when it's next on sale on Steam, or pirate. It's around 10 hours, but you'll wish it was longer. Such a good game.
Ok I give it a look and maybe a go.

IMG 2428