Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any brocels play persona?

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
thinking about getting persona 5. Seems acclaimed and pretty sweet. music is good and the gameplay from what little bit ive seen seems alright. most games made today are filled with bugs and nigger kike propaganda that i like to avoid. jap shit is still semi-based. What do you brocels say? anyone dabble in the persona series at all? it would be my first soiree in the series :feelsstudy:

@Transcended Trucel

I don't play weeb trash :feelsjuice:

It has some simping/white knighting and Chad experience but overall very good game and interesting characters and story, very worth playing.

The games are pretty fun. You'll probably need a guide if you're trying to max out the social links and do the majority of the game's content in a playthrough though.
@Animecel2D

thinking about getting persona 5. Seems acclaimed and pretty sweet. music is good and the gameplay from what little bit ive seen seems alright. most games made today are filled with bugs and nigger kike propaganda that i like to avoid. jap shit is still semi-based. What do you brocels say? anyone dabble in the persona series at all? it would be my first soiree in the series :feelsstudy:
@Transcended Trucel
yes play em. royal version of 5 is better btw so play that tbh. 4,3 are also supposed to be good although I haven't gotten around to em yet.
The games are pretty fun. You'll probably need a guide if you're trying to max out the social links and do the majority of the game's content in a playthrough though.
@Animecel2D
this is true. I followed one although was annoying. Later on I stopped far jg and only focused on key stuff. and yt vid the rest.

I don't play weeb trash :feelsjuice:
try it nigguh
It has some simping/white knighting and Chad experience but overall very good game and interesting characters and story, very worth playing.
thanks brocel gonna pick it up tonight
@Animecel2D
ill look into a guide but tbh i just like experiencing it blind first-hand
yes play em. royal version of 5 is better btw so play that tbh. 4,3 are also supposed to be good although I haven't gotten around to em yet.

this is true. I followed one although was annoying. Later on I stopped far jg and only focused on key stuff. and yt vid the rest.
ya royal is what i was getting not strikers. thanks bro

Very good game tbh, it has a nice cozy atmosphere especially if you are playing it in the winter, it also show you how chad experience the world enjoy.

Persona 4 was my favorite yet, didn't play persona 5 still but everyone says that P4 Golden is one of the best games ever made. Might get P5 in a while when there'a an offer, been waiting to get it on PC and it's finally on steam.

Persona games are some of the best JRPGs, so you should play em

@Animecel2D
@Animecel2D
Actually didn’t play a single persona game ngl, I only know black frost from shin megami

played 10 hours of p5royal, not really better than p4 tbh, modernized everything but feels slower, gameplay as suspicious as ever

that said its still one of the better copes, gets to play as chad on tutorial mode

Better start with Persona 3: FES.

Persona...

Lol.

Isn't even that great.

played 10 hours of p5royal, not really better than p4 tbh, modernized everything but feels slower, gameplay as suspicious as ever

that said its still one of the better copes, gets to play as chad on tutorial mode
so far its true. chad on ez mode for sure lol but the style of the game kicks ass