Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Post your favorite video games and share suggestions

Mine are
Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War
I always hated Arkham combat but I love these games due to the nemesis system and the addictive gameplay.
Skyrim
Cliche but Skyrim is to me what GTA is to many people here. I could never get into GTA because the NPCs felt so lifeless but almost every npc in Skyrim has their own life and schedule so killing them is more satisfying.
OG Doom
There's something about new Doom I just don't like. OG Doom is where it's at. Listening classic metal music while exploring mazes and blasting demons holds up to this day.
Halo CE
I don't much like the other Halos but the original has a great champaign, legendary mode and difficulty balance.
OG Star Wars Battlefront 2
Seamless transitions between sky and ground combat. Massive battles and conquest mode. Even if you're not a Star Wars fan it's pretty sweet.
Star Fox games
Great arcade rail shooters. Specifically 64 and Assault.
Zelda
Probably the most soy of these picks but they are great games up to Majora's Mask. Series went to shit after.
Soulclibur
Favorite fighting game. Best waifus.
Resident Evil 4
Not a resident evil fan but OG 4 is fun.
Fatal Frame
Best horror game.
Pikmin
I can't make it sound appealing.
OG Lego Star Wars
Relaxing and fun to collect everything.
Nigger Killer 2, Kill Niggers XX, Niggers Must Die, War for the Planet of the Niggers : The Game, Kike Destruction, Cleansing of Negroids, Nigger Hunter

i love hotline miami

2009scape ftw ( single player and its free )
single-player??? can't it also be played offline?

binding of isaac rebirth
dota 2
brawl stars
rimworld

including tf2 and runescape(old and new) for sentimental value

hero

GTA 4, Call of Duty World At War, Fallout New Vegas, that’s all I got.

Been a while since I played video games
But I would say:
Fallout 3
GTA 4
COD Black Ops 2
COD Modern Warfare 2
Minecraft
Skyrim
Halo 2

Video games have been so shitty ever since normies infested the internet forcing companies to play babysitter when someone says a naughty word, but there's a few out there that still allow sadistic pleasures.

World of Warcraft Classic (Usually private servers.)
This one's only good if you can get in early and get a bunch of powerful gear. The real fun begins when you camp low level zones all day and watch the wagies mald on the server discord at you. Bonus points for camping grrrl gaymurs and their white knights. I like using a rogue since when the social-dorks and e-celebs show up with raid tier gear I can just go invisible and wait them out. After all, they've gotta go to work tomorrow and their time is short.

Albion Online
This is a trash ass F2P Unity Kickstarter game that has a surprising amount of "people" (Shitskins mostly) you can grief fairly easily. It only takes 2 to 3 days of grinding to get some of the best possible gear and enough levels to boost your "item power" so you can roll around safe zones and give people 3 minute time-outs. If you're a richfag you gotta card swipe to do it in the full loot lethal zones but Josè and his e-cartel will just skin you alive with sheer numbers and radar hacks. (ESP). It's real hard to meet white males in this game due to the sheer overwhelming amount of brown people it has. Still, with a few button presses you can give 20 people a 3 minute time-out while they whinge in their burrito-language and whisper you insults. The game also shares an "English" chat which is ripe with leftist retards to fuck with. It's some of the lowest IQ dipshits I've ever seen in an MMO so it's real easy to get rich quick and play efficiently if you're a meta-gamer.

New World
This game is absolute garbage but the niche player base that still tries to do shit is ripe for milking. With just a few hours a day you can completely fuck over the entire servers market, and the retard devs (Amazon) haven't fixed speed and no-clip glitches for two years, so you can just go invisible, travel at 9001 mph, and loot all the shit up. Aimbots are also hella fun when fucking with the normies who obsess over PvP. They'll ban you if you name the jew though, so be careful of using chat.

Starcraft 2
I just play the shitty custom map games which are jeet-coded tower defense maps and shit but the remaining players seethe quite easily if you don't try-hard, so it's a nice afk game to run and fuck with brown people while doing something else with minimal effort.

Minecraft
Another game you can just run cheats and mods and completely fuck over normie reddit servers with minimal effort. Avoid the sweatlord content creator servers and you'll have a good time dunking on zoomer children while they scream in the community discord about how someone kicked over their virtual sand castle.

Helldivers 2
I'm only posting this here cause it's got too many normies. It's a 40% female wagie made game but the trolling is just too ripe. You can easily inject a .dll and get all the unlocks super quick and spam infinite strategems with no cooldowns to clear your way to the harder difficulties. The real fun is killing your team during extraction making them lose 40 minutes x 3 worth of effort not extracting with supplies. The screams over the VOIP are awesome.

Overwatch 2
Another goyslop game but the real fun is picking an important role in ranked like healer or tank and just flat out refusing to "do your job" when there's a girl gamer on the mic or other such reasons (Like some dipshit with a stoner drug name or anything else I don't like.). These normie fucks take vidya games way too seriously and will scream and mald the entire time giving me a huge dopamine hit. I love it. So, SO many slags to fucking troll it's crazy.

CounterStrike 2
Same shit as Overwatch 2, except with filthy degenerate browns.

Palia
This is a F2P cozy-game slop overpopulated with cunty women. You can full blown cheat at the game to zoom around and grief entire servers. My favorite thing is to chop down "infused" trees that all the grrl gamers and furfags try to rally everyone to team up on so everyone gets the loot. I just zoom up with hax, nuke it down, and deny them all the shiny pixel tree they've been trying to share for the past 20 minutes. There's other griefs but they're usually seasonal. They don't hardware or IP ban so you can come back immediately. You used to be able to invade peoples homes and steal their furniture or make swastikas out of fences and shit, but that was fixed.

Palworld
Another womyn infested game. I haven't found any way to grief randoms on public servers yet but if they ever introduce PvP imagine Rust players absolutely shitting all over cozy grrl gaymurs chests. It'll be good times so I'm listing it here just in case. Otherwise if PvP never gets added it's just another survival slop game.

Dead by Daylight
Lots of women to troll and torment. Twitch streamer women, so you can see their IRL reactions to being hook camped or "tunneled" as they whinge and complain hours later about it.

Foxhole
This is an absolute shit game but if you get it for a few bucks on a key reseller site you can absolutely fuck over all the clan-fag normies that infest it. Just ONE PLAYER can completely fuck over the effort of a thousand players setting them back WEEKS. It's also real easy to avoid bans as when people start calling to report you, if you log off that account they have to manually mail it in and 99% of the retards that play seriously won't do it without video evidence. You can unplug entire power grids, waste entire days worth of refining, pull and hide expensive vehicles, and all sorts of fucking shit to make these addicts pissed. Bonus points if you do it on the furry/faggot lgbt side.

Town of Salem 2
F2P "social deduction" game where you can just grief and not do your job an ruin ranked matches. Fun times. Devs are furfaggots so they deserve to have their game population die.

That's all I've got for now. Recently got Enshrouded, gonna see if it's got any grief potential and I'll report back at some point.

While I'm here, anyone know any straight white American male only gaming guilds?

My favorites are the Like a Dragon and Shin Megami Tensei series.
I also recommend Age of Mythology, Yugioh Capsule Monsters Coliseum, Warriors series, Sengoku Basara, Binary Domain, Ridge Racer type 4.

Didn't see anyone mention skate 3

one of the greatest games of all time especially with the custom map feature, about a decade ahead of its time