Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any brocels who love Running too?

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
I´ve been a runner since 2017 and truly love it, it´s such a good cope for me and a stress relieving activity. I often go on the local track to run interval sessions alone, or do long runs during the weekend. im a shorter guy (5´8) so running is the only sport im good at, especially longer distances since im not that big and heavy. I love drinking my black coffee in the morning, before i go out for a run.
I try to avoid the gym and running on a treadmill, cause Normoids always try to poke fun at me, for being my true self. I fucking hate the gym, they always come in huge packs/groups like dogs and attack 1 vulnerable Lonewolf.

I love running away from real world into the imaginary one

Nice hobby, have you ever tried running a marathon.

Nice hobby, have you ever tried running a marathon.
No, usually at MOST 10 miles (16km) during the weekend at a slow/medium pace, cause i love being outside on a sunny day with blue sky, and enjoying the moment. im not a competitive runner at all. I do time trials all by myself on a track sometimes, to measure my fitness

I run all the time. I try to run 5 days a week.

I recently bought Nike Pegasus 40 shoes.
I recommend them.
Having good shoes makes a big difference.

Now that I’m fully recovered from my surgery, I have started adding some strength exercises.
Mostly just calisthenics that I can do at home by myself.

Get the book, The Official Navy SEAL Workout by Andrew Flach.
It gives a lot of good ideas for exercising with minimal equipment, no need for a gym.

I don't know how to run, the most I do is walking or ride a bike

nope, i hate it, like a normal human
i'm also at a normal weight so i don't see the point
you should probably stop, because as an incel you suffer from ugliness and running makes you uglier via prematurely aging.

nope, i hate it, like a normal human
i'm also at a normal weight so i don't see the point
you should probably stop, because as an incel you suffer from ugliness and running makes you uglier via prematurely aging.
who's alt ngl :feelswhere:

Yeah I like it alot, I run like 4 times a week, it's a great cope.

I do but don’t like eye contact with woman