Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any business owners here ?

Elliot Rodger

Elliot Rodger

-
Is anybody here a business owner ?

Is anybody here a business owner ?
Id like to be but idk where to start, I tried the dropshipping stuff step by step and man the online store looked badass, Spent a whopping 2 hours perfecting it or more, NOT A DAMN SALE!

Who the fuck are you grey?

You asked the wrong site.

Saudi Arabia government official account searching for business partners on incels.is :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Just have something good to sell. It is not that hard. The hard thing is to have something good to sell.

We incels, for example, have no thing to sell to foids about ourselves. Briffault Law'd again.

Yes, I bought the golf club in GTA 5

Yea, I own an Iranian rocket factory to launch more rockets at Israel in my dreams.

Yes, me. And the money has not helped me at all to ascend. :blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No I am NEET.

I had one LLC open to drop ship Maxx but failed. Then closed it. I do believe I could succeed in an in person business but then I'd have to wait 3-5 years to scale up enough to get to my current level of wage slave income.

Saudi bro is it true that everyone in saudi arabia are rich and that they drive their ferraris to the mosque.

once in a life time opportunity
We must take it
MBS (@Saudi Arabia) is investing on .is to give out artifical wombs and android girlfriends and many ways out of inceldom for bargain to all the real truecels out there.
Billions must reproduce, billions will be born, the VVorld has risen

Id like to be but idk where to start, I tried the dropshipping stuff step by step and man the online store looked badass, Spent a whopping 2 hours perfecting it or more, NOT A DAMN SALE!
Never again try these mainstream bussinesses, if its mainstream you know that you missed it, beacuse it went viral