Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im the biggest loser here

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Even If im not the ugliest here or not short Im still one of the only highschool dropouts Who still can't get a job+Im a youngcel and my whole life is over,

Plenty of high-school dropoutcels here that are short and ugly and live in the turd-world.

i barely passed. other retards and idiots in class ended up with better lives.

I know dropouts with better social lives than me who are also employed.
Being NT is key.

Doubt it, I am 26 and a neet and there's still probably bigger losers than me here

Even If im not the ugliest here or not short Im still one of the only highschool dropouts Who still can't get a job+Im a youngcel and my whole life is over,

My life is shittier

Nothing special here

I'm a middle school drop out (sort of, I just stopped doing all school work completely due to inceldom around 7th grade but still got to go to high school where I did nothing but rot) who can't even get a job past fast food or retail and I can't even hold those jobs cause fucking niggers steal everything and when I follow them to get a plate # they fire me for safety concerns, so FUCK WAGING.

If it brings you some comfort know that we are all "losers" here.

Aren't you 6ft 3in???
You are not the most deprived person here by a long shot kek.