Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any college dropouts?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I'll be honest this university stuff just isn't working.
Normscum make everything harder.

What was life like after dropping out? If you're a NEET, what kind of processes did you go through so that you don't become homeless?

no college degree for ur face

u must be a white american if you're worrying about not becoming homeless if you don't go to college, I can't really help with that tbh. But I just enrolled in community college. Just take it easy tbh.

What was life like after dropping out? If you're a NEET, what kind of processes did you go through so that you don't become homeless?
Have you thought about change your major?

what was your major if you don't mind me asking?

Have you thought about change your major?
what was your major if you don't mind me asking?
I'm in electrical engineering, and I'm from the UK.
Literally I have never made friends or had romance in my life and a bunch of other stuff with dysfunctional family...
My professors are not helping me whatsoever. I have had to do several projects designed for 6-people teams by myself (1 person) and I can't keep up with the workload anymore. Honestly it looks like my entire life will be like this so I would prefer to NEET/LDAR or something idk tbh.

Last edited:

why not do degree online like me? cheaper, no commuting and I won't get negative reactions bc of my face and head

Literally I have never made friends or had romance in my life and a bunch of other stuff with dysfunctional family...
My professors are not helping me whatsoever. I have had to do several projects designed for 6-people teams by myself (1 person) and I can't keep up with the workload anymore. Honestly it looks like my entire life will be like this so I would prefer to NEET/LDAR or something idk tbh.
nigga come to the us and study here
england is a failed society anyway

Better. I'm a highschool dropout.

Me, twice lol. Don't even regret it, college is a meme.

Ok but what kind of stories do you guys have?
What do you do now that you dropped out of college? Do you work, mostly LDAR? How do you support LDAR lifestyle. I am really close to dropping out and idk what to do.

How is the job market for your field? Is it good? If it is, then it’s better you suck it up and finish university.

If failing college counts as dropout, then yes

You should complete your degree. Then you can be a SUCCESS by spending the next 40 years in a cubicle operating a computer

If you're like Chris-chan and have a diagnosis for autism or similar you should be able to get benefits. Tho it won't be enough to live on your own so hopefully your relationship with your parents is good.

Damn then I dunno kek because Chris got like 1000 something a month which in the US is peanuts I guess the UK is the same.

not sure i could get into college im that stupid

Are you gummybearcel

Ok but what kind of stories do you guys have?
What do you do now that you dropped out of college? Do you work, mostly LDAR? How do you support LDAR lifestyle. I am really close to dropping out and idk what to do.
I go to online school and the goverment pays me now