Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any couple who has a dog is cucked.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
After learning about the dogpil, I was literally midn blown! The dogpill destroyed me! I will never look at dogs the same way. The fact that women love dogs just as much as they love chad enrages me. It enrages me even more when I know how many straight couples own a fucking dog!
Any married man who complains about the lack of sex while owning a dog is probably getting cheated on and cucked by his dog. His wife is busy fucking their pet dog while he is a away, and when he asks for sex she says no because buster is cucking him repeatedly while he isn't aware of it!:lul::lul::lul: The reason why r/deadbedrooms probably exists is because the men on there are being cucked by their pet dogs, too bad they will call me hateful incel when I dogpill them.

Any single foid with a dog is instantly put on my suspect list.

The concept of pets is disturbing.

That's why you get a bitch not a dog

The dog - is the guy she is cheating on you with.

What if the dog is a female

Dogtards are low scum tbh, it’s okay to own one dog - but obnoxious idiots with multiple dogs are lower than Lizzo’s toilet seat.