Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any digital artists here wanna help me with a story cover?

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
No money involved, but you will be given artistic credit as the story spreads across the internet. Cover needs to be based on the story idea itself. Which I will share the gist of with the artist for collaborations. PM me if interested. By the way, the GENRE of the story is cosmic/mysticism/horror.

A serious request. I had another incel artist helping me last year, but he disappeared. So I need someone good, and willing to take a chance for the story and the credit to spread like wildfire!

Are you writing a webnovel? Am into that shit. Especially horror genre. :feelsokman:
Can't help with the cover but i will read it for sure.

In a way. The title is "the Realm of the Room". And its going to be unlike any story ever done in this obscure genre.

Say no more, fam. I got you.

Clowncover

I'd post a piece of it here, but MOST incels on this board dont seem fond of reading anything actually SMART,or anything now concerning Foids! Shame.

I'd post a piece of it here, but MOST incels on this board dont seem fond of reading anything actually SMART,or anything now concerning Foids! Shame.
Too true, friend. I, however, rather enjoy your most excellent clown stories. The one where you meet Bozo was a riveting account of clown on clown love.