Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can someone here VERY Familiar with text to AI image creation help me create a story cover for me?

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
PM me if you are willing to HELP! I cant find a FREE text to ai image program online to create a cover for me for my NEWEST story. I need some HELP! I have specific details that HAVE to be used to create it. The FEW free ones I have found so far do all the details WRONG so far..

why not just commison an artist to draw it for you? An ai notoriously can make something quickly but fucks up the minute details like fingers and nostrils and such. At least thats what ive heard, i dont do ai shit but i wish i did because its a pretty neat medium, ai and all that.

why not just commison an artist to draw it for you? An ai notoriously can make something quickly but fucks up the minute details like fingers and nostrils and such. At least thats what ive heard, i dont do ai shit but i wish i did because its a pretty neat medium, ai and all that.
ALL my work is free, theres NO money involved at all, just fame eventually. So "commission" doesnt APPLY! Heres what I came up on my OWN, but still not EXACTLY what I want!!
Screenshot 09 13 2023 233223

hmm cool but yeah, totally agree, money for commissions is off the table. so what if you had the vision for your book and drew it yourself
now im no artist but i feel like if i had a vision, right, i could imagine what i want for my cover and draw it piece by piece. maybe not all at once but get it one thing at a time and perfect your vision.

keep in mind brocel, i have Z E R O artistic ability. I know NOTHING about art or creativity. I rot all day every day. I dont know what im talking about. just trying to be helpful, sorry if im not. Just spitballing ideas because i want you to succeed.

Just go and make a prompt on Midjourney man it's not that tough

Also u r writing a book. Interesting. Are u planning to self publish or what?

Also u r writing a book. Interesting. Are u planning to self publish or what?
A book? HA!! I wrote the NEW Bible for INCELS! 3 volumes so far And 16 published Memoirs! This story wont be a book, but a novella.

hmm cool but yeah, totally agree, money for commissions is off the table. so what if you had the vision for your book and drew it yourself
now im no artist but i feel like if i had a vision, right, i could imagine what i want for my cover and draw it piece by piece. maybe not all at once but get it one thing at a time and perfect your vision.

keep in mind brocel, i have Z E R O artistic ability. I know NOTHING about art or creativity. I rot all day every day. I dont know what im talking about. just trying to be helpful, sorry if im not. Just spitballing ideas because i want you to succeed.
Can you DRAW a photograph? Thats why AI has to do it, I just dont have access, and the FEW free ones are crappy SO far.

At least the story itself is coming along. Anyone that helps me with the final cover will get partial Credit. This novella MIGHT take off. My best fiction tale yet.