Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow chesscels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
I find chess to be a good cope that lets me forget about my ugliness and subhumanity.
Was wondering if there are any other serious chesscels here (by serious I mean knows basic theory and stuff).

I gave it a try back in high school but I’m too low IQ tbh

I'm a brainlet so no.

Chess sounds like a really good cope tbh. I've tried to learn chess but I'm just too lazy/impulsive. Tfw you will never be a good chess player!
I do enjoy chess videos on YT tho. ChessNetwork is an excellent channel, but honestly, most of the stuff is way over my head. Still watch all his videos. :feelsthink:

I used to play with friends in high school - back in the day, when I actually had a group of friends I would see on a regular basis. Not played for years now.

I play chess app i beat computer on hard mode first try

I like to play now & again on my phone app.

I used to be pretty good, my rating was in the 1800s on some chess site. But that was a long time ago and I lost most knowledge of it. I mean I still know the game but am not that skilled any more.

ayo we should run some matches sometime

@catfishman23