Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone use a personal trainer?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★
I have been thinking about trying to find a personal trainer to teach me MMA and train me at the gym as I don't think I could structure a plan to get max benefit from my time.

I can only do weekends which may prove more difficult to find but there is a UFC gym near me which I have emailed and so hopefully I will be able to put on some muscle and be able to defend myself in the near future and not have to worry about being the scrawny loner in the gym by himself and not making any gains.

I know there a few gymcels on here, have you ever used a personal trainer, I think It is more beneficial than going by myself and I don't have any friends to go with and even if I did I would be worried about them progressing more than me.

No, I'm a trucel.

No, I'm a trucel.
If I got to the gym maybe I could do this???

Personal trainers are taught to give you shitty advice so you don't make any gains so you don't become independent and keep paying them

I could have taken a personal trainer when i signed up for my gym but refused because im high inhib

Personal trainers are taught to give you shitty advice so you don't make any gains so you don't become independent and keep paying them
But if I make no gains then I would stop using the PT?

I could have taken a personal trainer when i signed up for my gym but refused because im high inhib
I think I would feel less awkward if I had someone with me, also he would make sure I did things correctly and not get pushed of equipment