Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any foid saying that she doesn't care about height is fucking lying

outc4stuwu

outc4stuwu

Like roses, we blossom then die.
Just true
Try finding anyone as a fucking 5'3 male :feelsohgod:
it's gg

Go to the Netherlands, unironically. I see Short Kings with tall toilets all the time here. I think many have developed a fetish for them as men under 6 feet basically don't exist here, so Short Kings have become a wanted commodity.

Go to the Netherlands, unironically. I see Short Kings with tall toilets all the time here. I think many have developed a fetish for them as men under 6 feet basically don't exist here, so Short Kings have become a wanted commodity.
:what:

Can do after removing the fucking carcrash of a face that i have :dab:

Stop calling them "kings" you dumbass retard, none of them is a king, they are all slaves.

Stop calling them "kings" you dumbass retard, none of them is a king, they are all slaves.
kinda thought the same. foids just wanna see what a shortfag feels like before they toss him away. c:

Yeah tends to be like that

Height is important