Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any gardencels?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There hasn't been a thread posted yet, about one of my favorite copes, spending time in my garden. I feel like most of us lives in shitty apartments. As an oldcel i have my own small house and a pretty big garden. As an oldcel with no friends or a GF i can still somehow appreciate nature in all it's glory. I could spend hrs in my garden, it's a very nice cope. Today i fertilized some plants. This is two of the things i'm currently growing in my garden:

Blaklint 1024x705 1
C2 08

yes i do too, i am moving back on countryside just for this, living in a city is meaningless and depressing

I like gardenmaxxing tbh. Grade A cope.

yes i do too, i am moving back on countryside just for this, living in a city is meaningless and depressing
Yea true. I live in the countryside too. No normie neighbours bothering me.

There hasn't been a thread posted yet, about one of my favorite copes, spending time in my garden. I feel like most of us lives in shitty apartments. As an oldcel i have my own small house and a pretty big garden. As an oldcel with no friends or a GF i can still somehow appreciate nature in all it's glory. I could spend hrs in my garden, it's a very nice cope. Today i fertilized some plants. This is two of the things i'm currently growing in my garden:

View attachment 805450View attachment 805452

If you ever do ascend in some way, don't forget about these plants that were there for you since the beginning.

Flowers are gay