Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why are opioids so dangerous?

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This thread is about my neighbor, an elderly gentleman named Mr. Jacobs, who has a passion for gardening and a knack for sharing wisdom. One sunny afternoon, while tending to his roses, Mr. Jacobs and I struck up a conversation about the intricacies of health and nutrition, specifically about opioids.

"You know," he began, with a thoughtful look in his eye, "Opioids are a bit like the sun to these roses. Essential, but in the right measure." He explained how opioids are crucial for various homeostatic functions, akin to the sun's role in a plant's growth. However, he cautioned that just as too much sun can scorch a plant, an excess of opioids could lead to adverse effects like nausea and, in severe cases, death.

Mr. Jacobs, who had a scientific bent of mind, elaborated on the absorption aspect. "It's not just what you take, it's how your body uses it," he said, comparing it to how different plants absorb sunlight differently. He mentioned that without certain enzymes working as they should, opioids might not be absorbed effectively by the body, making the situation more complex.

As he pruned his roses, he shared his insights on medication interactions. "It's all about balance and understanding," he noted, relating it to how certain fertilizers can affect a plant's ability to absorb nutrients. Like opioids' interaction with specific drugs, these interactions in the garden required careful attention.

Then, he paused, looking at his flourishing vegetable patch. "And, you see, it's not just junkies who need to think about this. Those who are lonely and depressed, like incels and autists, might have to take exogenous opioids too." He likened it to how he supplements his soil with nutrients that aren't naturally present.

As we finished our gardening session, Mr. Jacobs left me with a final nugget of wisdom. "It's about understanding your own needs, like each plant in this garden," he said. "Not too much, not too little, just the right amount of opioids for your health."

Walking back home, I pondered over Mr. Jacobs' words. It struck me how the principles of balance and moderation he applied to his garden were equally relevant to how we should approach our health and nutrition.

8243.jpg

This is what true science is about. Not the other soyence in the form of SSRIs.

This is what true science is about. Not the other soyence in the form of SSRIs.
Taking cheap quantities of opioid to cope like a hippie cuck is now rocket science.

Thought this nigga died of an overdose.

Do sport, pray God, fuck hookers.
Not social either. Fuck God. Im not giving free Gibs to whores.
Plus, im a 9 year old shutin with avoidant personality.

He doesnt believe... I am srs since September 2015. ( 18 years old, and I BAILED )

I pay no Taxes, no car, no Drivuh lOIcense. play vidya all day, got my Tendies.
also fuk you

The moment i Started to get jewpilled. It began in 2014, and i came to the realization that i would be just another cog in the machine, disposable and EASILY replaceable.
And, i Didnt see myself anywhere, except my room.

Not like faggots like you would understand anyways, it takes a fellow wizard to get the grasp of the situation. and LIVE BY IT.

i wont exercise in futility, seeking what does not exist.

All i need to serve me well company, is Nihilism and my Pessimist outlook on this putrid piece of garbage metaphysical jewed up CAPITALIST hELL.

Got my vidya, modding projects, METAL, steering wheel, and FUCK YOU WORLD!!!!

The moment i Started to get jewpilled. It began in 2014, and i came to the realization that i would be just another cog in the machine, disposable and EASILY replaceable.
And, i Didnt see myself anywhere, except my room.

Not like faggots like you would understand anyways, it takes a fellow wizard to get the grasp of the situation. and LIVE BY IT.

i wont exercise in futility, seeking what does not exist.

All i need to serve me well company, is Nihilism and my Pessimist outlook on this putrid piece of garbage metaphysical jewed up CAPITALIST hELL.

Got my vidya, modding projects, METAL, steering wheel, and FUCK YOU WORLD!!!!
You're like my cringy self 8 years ago. Grow up cuck.

He gave you good advice.

plot twist: Mr. Jacobs is growing marijuanas and other drugs :lul:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Government doesn't want us to have fun