Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any good games with a cyberpunk setting?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Any good vidya w cyberpunk settings to it?
I already have Cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox One, so I would appreciate any suggestions. I saw one advertised on gamepass called Shadowrun Returns, so I may give that a try.

What genre(s) are you looking for?

What genre(s) are you looking for?
Anything really tbh. Would prefer if it is RPG/open world or action-adventure of any sorts.

i mean the levels have a cyberpunk feel to it
aslo the music is wild!
Yeah I can see that in some of the levels they showed, also, any game w good music will def get a look at.

Anything really tbh. Would prefer if it is RPG/open world or action-adventure of any sorts.
I know some VN-like games with cyberpunk setting, but most people are not huge on VN-like games, hence my question. I don't get the impression you are either, but in case I'm wrong let me know and I'll give you my recommendations.

Idk if street of rogue is cyberpunk

Not sure if it fits the description but I really enjoyed the Mirror Edge series. Both the games were great, the first one had better environment and mechanics, second one had better freedom.

Deus ex mankind divided and human revolution

Shadowrun franchise (hope i wrote that right) is AWESOME

really, it is

hmmmm.. returns is the first of all, better play shadowrun hong kong - they really did polish it

Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead