Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facial attractiveness is actually a good sign of intelligence and health (must read)

B

blackchico

Banned
-
I though three thugs of the same niche were equal to eachother because they all had expensive designer and long hair, but the ugly one under his long dreads actually noticed he was FACIALLY less attractive than the other two htn/chadlites with designer and dreads so he tried proving himself by picking on squares and starting fights. The two htn-chadlite thugs are actually cool with everyone but aren’t friends with most, they know how to properly use people which is why both of them ask me to buy their guns/weed or let them hit my thc cart even though I’m not the same thug niche as them LOOL

Tldr; 1. Good face and nichemaxxed = good genes (iq, intelligence, social iq, health, etc) Looksmaxxed/nichemaxxed and you’ll still be insecure with a low iq, insecure inside, projecting, bad mental, etc

For example, if I’m a Normie that’s hippie nichemaxxed, a htn who’s also nichemaxxed as a thug will try to socialize with me, but a ltn who’s nichemaxxed will try to bully me for social points but it won’t work

Kkkkkkkk

Last edited:
>i get bitched and used as a weed holder by normie thugmaxxers
>wow, they're so high IQ and genetically gifted

50 cent laughing GIF

>i get used as a weed holder by normie thugmaxxers

50 cent laughing GIF
Idk what u talking bout but it sounds like Ur missing the point

>i get bitched and used as a weed holder by normie thugmaxxers

50 cent laughing GIF
U sound dumb as hell dude that’s not what I said aspie

Another retarded GrAY thread

Most Chads and Tyrones are a bunch of ThugMaxxed primal imbecils

Another retarded GrAY thread
never forget.

Idk what u talking bout but it sounds like Ur missing the point
Your point is that being attractive is an indicator of intelligence, which is cope. Low inhib thugmaxxed normies who flex gucci on Insta and people with high IQ are at the opposite ends of the social spectrum, GrAYtard.

Last edited:
Your point is that being attractive is an indicator of intelligence, which is cope. Low inhib thugmaxxed normies who flex gucci on Insta and people with high IQ are at the opposite ends of the social spectrum, GrAYtard.
No GAYtard. I’m saying thugmaxxed normies with good faces are actually cool and street smart and socialize outside their group which technically is smart. Thugmaxxed normies with bad faces can’t socialize outside their group because they’re too busy on proving a point to their htn friends

No GAYtard. I’m saying thugmaxxed normies with good faces are actually cool and street smart and socialize outside their group which technically is smart. Thugmaxxed normies with bad faces can’t socialize outside their group because they’re too busy on proving a point to their htn friends
I'm gonna say the N word

Okay, while I agree that having interpersonal skills and street smarts are far more beneficial in society eye's than than having the ability to solve complex problems that require logic and rotate shapes in your head and shit, I doubt the people you're talking about are actually good looking.

""""street smarts"""" is just intuition gained by living in shitty areas and/or dealing with shitty people, anyone can learn it lmao. It has nothing ot do with intelligence. Being high IQ and having good people skills are two entirely different things. Not sure why I have to say this. Oh wait, because you're GrAY.

""""street smarts"""" is just intuition gained by living in shitty areas and/or dealing with shitty people, anyone can learn it lmao. It has nothing ot do with intelligence. Being high IQ and having good people skills are two entirely different things. Not sure why I have to say this. Oh wait, because you're GrAY.
The more attractive thugs have more street smarts though, and interact with people who don’t look like them for their own benefit. Unlike unattractive thugs, they don’t like interacting with people who don’t look like them

The more attractive thugs have more street smarts though, and interact with people who don’t look like them for their own benefit.
I mean, obviously the more attractive someone is, the better their social skills are probably going to be. Well, the perception of them, at least. Attractive people don't just stay around people they mog to feel better about themselves, it's also because chad/chadlites are uncommon irl.

Last edited:
Cucked thread.

Saw a repurtable member saying this thread is stupid therefore I'm not going to read it in order to respect the elderly
What a retard, read it make your own opinions.

Unlike unattractive thugs, they don’t like interacting with people who don’t look like them
Sounds like a generalization. I doubt the average 80 IQ low inhib thugmaxxed retard gives that much thought to the physiognomy of anyone around them.

Sounds like a generalization. I doubt the average 80 IQ low inhib thugmaxxed retard gives that much thought to the physiognomy of anyone around them.
Than u don’t know anything, 80 iq low inhib actually means u have more interpersonal IQ. Which I’ve seen a lot in attractive thugs. They’re more business smart

Than u don’t know anything, 80 iq low inhib actually means u have more interpersonal IQ. Which I’ve seen a lot in attractive thugs. They’re more business smart
Slanging dope in the jects and selling firearms in an informal setting without submitting the purchaser to a background check does require a profound level of entrepreneurship only a master businessman would have. Mirin ngl.

I though three thugs of the same niche were equal to eachother because they all had expensive designer and long hair, but the ugly one under his long dreads actually noticed he was FACIALLY less attractive than the other two htn/chadlites with designer and dreads so he tried proving himself by picking on squares and starting fights. The two htn-chadlite thugs are actually cool with everyone but aren’t friends with most, they know how to properly use people which is why both of them ask me to buy their guns/weed or let them hit my thc cart even though I’m not the same thug niche as them LOOL

Tldr; 1. Good face and nichemaxxed = good genes (iq, intelligence, social iq, health, etc) Looksmaxxed/nichemaxxed and you’ll still be insecure with a low iq, insecure inside, projecting, bad mental, etc

For example, if I’m a Normie that’s hippie nichemaxxed, a htn who’s also nichemaxxed as a thug will try to socialize with me, but a ltn who’s nichemaxxed will try to bully me for social points but it won’t work
Incorrect because uglies like Tesla and hamoodi have lived and showed 2300+ IQ. Quit worshipping beautiful men and kill them already in GTA v

Slanging dope in the jects and selling firearms in an informal setting without submitting the purchaser to a background check does require a profound level of entrepreneurship only a master businessman would have. Mirin ngl.
Nvm u guys are white dweebs your brain can’t process what I’m saying