Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good rpg games that aren't faggot garbage?

CaveManSupreme

CaveManSupreme

grug
★★★★
I like to powertrip and fantasymaxxx gimme some good ones

@JohnDcel contribute to this thread? Suggestions?

Skyrim but you need to mod so many things, I think it's ridiculous, you're not even playing a game, that's basically a framework you have to complete yourself in order to truly enjoy it, and finding the right mods and little gems requires patience and time, there are modpacks but I never bothered with those
Morrowind is good but most characters are unvoiced, you have to read everything, read the diary, no map markers so you have to follow the hints to find dungeons, NPCs and everything else, you need to properly build the character, it requires a lot less tweaking than Skyrim but it's not for everyone, it's from a different time
Idk, you should suggest something

Skyrim but you need to mod so many things, I think it's ridiculous, you're not even playing a game, that's basically a framework you have to complete yourself in order to truly enjoy it, and finding the right mods and little gems requires patience and time, there are modpacks but I never bothered with those
Morrowind is good but most characters are unvoiced, you have to read everything, read the diary, no map markers so you have to follow the hints to find dungeons, NPCs and everything else, you need to properly build the character, it requires a lot less tweaking than Skyrim but it's not for everyone, it's from a different time
Idk, you should suggest something
Blatantly operating an alt and no one gives a fuck

Blatantly operating an alt and no one gives a fuck

Skyrimfaggot triggered JFL

ad8f0a7ab889fe9d-nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-17-gif-images-download-gif.356503

enjoy my ignore list, you will never leave it

Bro skyrim and bathesda games are absolute ass.

Witcher 3 is pretty good
but it can sometimes be annoying how much of a White knight Geralt is for random women
personally i'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077

Witcher 3 is pretty good
but it can sometimes be annoying how much of a White knight Geralt is for random women
personally i'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077
Already played unfortunately. Most well known RPG's i've played through and I'm running out of copes

I am currently playing divinity 2 not sure if you played it or not already.

Already played unfortunately. Most well known RPG's i've played through and I'm running out of copes
Try Dishonored?
It's not not really a true RPG, but is more of a Thief like stealth game with some RPG elements

Hrpgs
f95zone.to

Get Planescape Torment Remastered if you never played that.

@Dregster666 holy fuark, wolf and animecel2D took the noavi pill
View attachment 364306
@Animecel2D put an avii on nigga, no excuses

@WØLF probably got his brain melted by that shitstained normgroid avii that all these brainlets were running around with this past week.

Divine Divinity.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

A good RPG is the one where my cocklos goes up your ass