Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is good with women being in the workforce

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
For example they want more women in the workforce than men now, That would mean the gender that hates you are actually paying your NEETbuxx aka becoming the providers, Kek, They have to knowingly keep ugly incels alive by donating their taxes and some of that goes to incels on NEETbuxx and autists and other creatures such as ourself, Stunning and brave keep up the good work, I want more NEETbuxx Kek :feelsPop: :panties:

Maxresdefault 2681726701

The more men on NEETbuxx the better because it will be
Like we are the kings and women are the worker ants kek.

Ohhh your feeling tired today woman? Gotta get up so you can provide goyim his NEETbuxx.

Ofc some men would still be needed to work to make sure the women
dont fuck up but all in all i think using the women as slaves for NEETs is a great idea.

Another thing you could do is give them the male work life meaning dead end job and that almost all their cash were to be redirected to NEETs, Ban onlyfans, Women want to be men right? Gimme gimme NEETBUXX!

#NPNW Simple AS

Last edited:
Works for me. If more women want to join the workforce and displace jobs that men could've had then I will just LDAR, the competition is getting too much now... I'm never going to have a life worth living anyway by virtue of my looks and autism... what's the point!

UBI will be implemented soon anyway as AI displaces more and more jobs.

Works for me. If more women want to join the workforce and displace jobs that men could've had then I will just LDAR, the competition is getting too much now... I'm never going to have a life worth living anyway by virtue of my looks and autism... what's the point!

Let them provide our NEETbuxx, Stunning and brave kek :feelsPop: :panties:

AI and Women providing NEETbuxx then kek.

Last edited:

I will never have a good life either, ADHD and my looks makes it impossible to socialize, Ive recently been coping with age of empires IV and im coping with trying to master the british fast fortress.

Maybe i can even become a world champion with time.