Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Grad Schoolcels?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I have to take a test similar to the GRE/GMAT soon. As a low iqcel this will prove to be difficult for me in the mathematics portion, anyone got some tips?

0600c6_14d6cb4ae79149a0a174991f59d5ac35~mv2.jpg
jfl education shouldn't be a savings vacuuming business

0600c6_14d6cb4ae79149a0a174991f59d5ac35~mv2.jpg
jfl education shouldn't be a savings vacuuming business
back in the day the weak were those who didn't have physical strength.

nowadays, the weak are those that can't solve complex quadratic equations, even though they studied in Advertising. LMAO

Don't know about the GRE, but you should buy the big textbook studyguides.

Do you need to memorize anything for this test?

The GRE isn't bad at all: the quantitative portion is simple algebraic math, while the verbal relies heavily on reading comprehension, and, oddly, amassed vocabulary. Analytical writing is the worst part, in my experience. If you're going to study (honestly probably not too helpful for this test), do it months in advance for it be of any use.

The GRE isn't bad at all: the quantitative portion is simple algebraic math, while the verbal relies heavily on reading comprehension, and, oddly, amassed vocabulary. Analytical writing is the worst part, in my experience. If you're going to study (honestly probably not too helpful for this test), do it months in advance for it be of any use.
Looking at taking the test in late may, will probably cop some udemy courses

Ah. Which field will you be applying to?

Too many feels. My depression and LDAR'ing hit the hardest when I needed to take the GRE. Two prep classes and 3 years later, I still haven't taken it. Fuck depression

Too many feels. My depression and LDAR'ing hit the hardest when I needed to take the GRE. Two prep classes and 3 years later, I still haven't taken it. Fuck depression
Don't let that money go to waste man

Moreover, did the prep classes help at all?

Don't let that money go to waste man

Moreover, did the prep classes help at all?
They would've helped had I applied myself. The material isn't too hard, you just have to study