Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Gundamcels Here?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam 1993   S01E50   The Battle Called Upon by Hatemkv 002216210 1

Gundam is so fucking kino. It's an amazing cope because its focused so much on giant robots and helps you forget about foids. Am I the only one here who watches this? My favorite Gundam show is Wing. I also make the model kits.

Last edited:
I thought that was the show 0.o

There are other Gundams?

I love the show.

Japan made a full scale Gundam robot
There's like a million Gundam shows in several different timelines. A lot of them are pretty good. The main one is Universal Century.
Yqu9levf9fs41
02o0i29gvsu91

Just wondering, would the OG transformers be considered gundams?

What the fuck?
You came back?

Welcome back.

I used to like it, but each series tends to be very melodramatic

I watched the very original series when I was a kid and loved it. I still occasionally purchase gunpla. Been meaning to watch Zeta because it seems cool. The lore is pretty daunting though, so it's hard to get into.

I watched the very original series when I was a kid and loved it. I still occasionally purchase gunpla. Been meaning to watch Zeta because it seems cool. The lore is pretty daunting though, so it's hard to get into.
Zeta is fucking kino. It's Gundam finally hitting it's stride. It's near the pinnacle of 80's cel animation, main suit designs are among the best in the franchise, great story and characters.

The lore isn't that bad, just watch in production order. The only thing you need to watch before Zeta is the first Gundam show (or the three compilation movies)

Zeta is fucking kino. It's Gundam finally hitting it's stride. It's near the pinnacle of 80's cel animation, main suit designs are among the best in the franchise, great story and characters.

The lore isn't that bad, just watch in production order. The only thing you need to watch before Zeta is the first Gundam show (or the three compilation movies)

Yeah I've seen both the original show and the three compilation movies. They're pretty epic.

After watching NGE I was going to watch Gundam, then years passed and I still haven't watched it