Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any incels here planning to get a phd?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Is it worth? I'm serious...I'd like to land an academia physics job (No "real" bosses, felxible work schedule No 9-5 BS ).
Are there any Phdcels here?

Getting bachelors

Not me, I am semi retarded.

Being smart and mentally healthy=Volcel

Very few truecels will have the motivation to pursue such a high education level. Maybe if I were in an all-male or patriarchal society, I would be more academically-inclined. In this feminist society? Fuck no.

Probably won't even do a Master's let alone a PhD, higher education is depressing.

Nah fuck that. Highest I'll go will be uni, and only in a good few years time

I hate how much value people give degrees in today's age. I know bachelors graduates who already make as much as you'd probably make teaching(?) with a physics phd, so it seems kind of like wasted effort unless you love physics that much. I'm trying to accrue wealth in any unconventional way possible, the idea of having to work any job in which I have a boss and a daily schedule sounds depressing to me.

Is it worth? I'm serious...I'd like to land an academia physics job (No "real" bosses, felxible work schedule No 9-5 BS ).
Yes, you should definitely go for it. I want to have a phd in astrophysics, I hope I can because that would make me very happy. Good luck, OP, never forget that inceldom destroys your sexual life, but it doesn't have to screw up the rest

Fucking fakecel shit tbh. There is no real lifefuel for a truecel, go to any other selfhelp garbage site please. This is the site for truecels and people who realize its over for them.

I got offered a position in a PhD program last month, I'm still debating whether I want to do it or not. But if you like academia then go for it bro. I got a buddy in the US doing his PhD in physics and he is really enjoying it. Unless you are really into the research, I don't think this is for incels though.
Incels, for better or for worse, don't have to be tied to a particular place because of a partner or family. So in my opinion it is better for incels to find professions that allow us to travel a lot an go to different places. I believe we can experience a vibrant exciting life even if we lack female companionship and love.

Incels, for better or for worse, don't have to be tied to a particular place because of a partner or family. So in my opinion it is better for incels to find professions that allow us to travel a lot an go to different places.
For example?

For example?
there are some software development jobs where you can work remotely,
some positions that make you travel to clients in different countries,
run an online business of any kind

Currently doing Masters.

There's no way I'd do a pHD on top of that JFL.

I was going to go to grad school to become a clinical psychologist, but i discovered the blackpill and ldar'd instead. That was 5 years ago :feelsbadman:

The high education = attracts women was debunked here long ago so why?

@chudur-budur

Most of the PhDs in the life sciences are some of the most incel people I know.

70% of biology majors are virgin. You'll find good company there. I'm too autistic to go PhD route. Goodluck

Yup, in maths or economics.

Do you want to spend an extra 3 yrs studying, lost income plus expenses could mean $200,000 in lost earnings. The pay is shit, but you have more freedom.

A bachelor will take me 6 years at best so probably not.

Dude if you're capable, go for it! It sounds ike you already know the upside. Don't worry about envious others trying to drag you down! Some chick will like you for your money and status and take everything from you

70% of biology majors are virgin. You'll find good company there. I'm too autistic to go PhD route. Goodluck

Nah.. They're premeds on their way to become rich doctors who'll make a 500k and buy a big house in the suburban.
Virgin Industrial cuckold VS Academic Chad

Last edited:
I have a PhD . I will not say it was "worth" it per se, but can't go back in time to change careers... I do have a lot of freedom though, which is nice.

I did just complete my first ever book. It's about incels and the blackpilll/lookism too. Full of peer reviewed literature..

It will be published in November on Amazon. Google. Apple. etc

I concur, but i would like stats about love/sex life of Phds

Not worth it, i'll just finish uni and become a wagie until rope

nah i dropped out

Maybe, if im not kicked of out of uni

Academic institutions are full of incels, degreemaxxing doesn't get you laid.

@chudur-budur

Yes, you should definitely go for it. I want to have a phd in astrophysics, I hope I can because that would make me very happy. Good luck, OP, never forget that inceldom destroys your sexual life, but it doesn't have to screw up the rest
High IQ. I’m getting a doctorate but not a PHD.

If you think getting a phd will you get laid or get you a crap load of money then don't.

The motivation for phd is beyond wet slimy roast beef flaps. It's more than that.

Some STEM phd can land you high paid jobs though, really high paid wage cucking. I know some phd currycels established their own companies (after wage cucking for several years) and now they are CEO/CTOs. So moneymaxxing is doable.

If you can become a professor, it will bring you social status and respect (but not pussy or money necessarily).

I would say it's a perfect career path for truecels like me.

If you think getting a phd will you get laid or get you a crap load of money then don't.

The motivation for phd is beyond wet slimy roast beef flaps. It's more than that.

Some STEM phd can land you high paid jobs though, really high paid wage cucking. I know some phd currycels established their own companies (after wage cucking for several years) and now they are CEO/CTOs. So moneymaxxing is doable.

If you can become a professor, it will bring you social status and respect (but not pussy or money necessarily).

I would say it's a perfect career path for truecels like me.

I don't know about perfect. but it's okay.

Getting a phd can land you a job as a professors assistant or whatever it's called, or let you become a post-phd researcher, both really comfy careers. The wagies are obviously shitty but you wouldnt get much more by wagecucking, and the average day is p laid back as I've heard. It's not like as an incel with no gf or kids you need a lot of monies anyhow..

I've overheard professors complain that pursuing a Phd especially in STEM is a bad idea if one wants to start a family and live a normal life.
And here there are dystopian facts I have learned.

-Many of my professors stay single throughout their education.
-My advisor ,who holds a phd in astrophysics lives single life in her 40s and unlikely to get married.
-My Classical Mechanics lecturer got dumped by his GF and she married a rich guy just a year after.
-My Maths prof still live with his parents' in the same city he was born.

sounds grim and dark.