Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any incels here planning to get a phd?

Can barely get the GPA required for masters

I've overheard professors complain that pursuing a Phd especially in STEM is a bad idea if one wants to start a family and live a normal life.
And here there are dystopian facts I have learned.

-Many of my professors stay single throughout their education.
-My advisor ,who holds a phd in astrophysics lives single life in her 40s and unlikely to get married.
-My Classical Mechanics lecturer got dumped by his GF and she married a rich guy just a year after.
-My Maths prof still live with his parents' in the same city he was born.

sounds grim and dark.

I mean, ya, don't go into thinking you're going to become rich. I'll tell you that much

I want a PhD for the simple fact that it will make me superior to 99% of normies, and I don't mean a PhD in a meme field like psychology.

Dont bother. I have a PhD and academia is super fucking cucked. You literally can get expelled for offending women.

at the end of the day Im a NEET with a triple major and PhD, dont work, live at home with my parents

for truecels there is NO WAY to win at life

Chad with a 1.0 GPA will do better in life (in every aspect) than an IEEE published incel prodigy triple major with a PhD and 95% average

Dont bother. I have a PhD and academia is super fucking cucked. You literally can get expelled for offending women.

at the end of the day Im a NEET with a triple major and PhD, dont work, live at home with my parents

for truecels there is NO WAY to win at life

Chad with a 1.0 GPA will do better in life (in every aspect) than an IEEE published incel prodigy triple major with a PhD and 95% average
What field are you in?

Nah, seems like a waste of time to me, and the amount of time spent in academia can leave you fucked for future jobs.
i can see were your coming from when you say that like if you put all that hard work into a job only to find out when your done with college/uni and the meta ha shifted and no one wants to hire anyone from that job?

Try not t
did a triple major in engineering,math,physics and got a PhD in comp sci

There're tranferrable skills, you can work for banks , wallstreet or some data science stuffs,bro.

I don’t know if I’m capable or not, but I’m on track for a masters in EE