Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any incels that have invested a huge amount in BTC ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I'm one. I think I'll sui soon tbh. There's no point and no hope anymore. I lost almost everything and it's brutally over. Fucck this plane of existence.

No because i have no money/good gpu for mining + crypto is a ponzi scheme

A decent amount. Just hodl 2/3 years if you don't need the money right now, 2024 halving is coming up + there is a possibility fed may get inflation under control by 2025. Bitcoin (and by extension all cryptos) go up and down in cycles based on the halving, at least wait for the next one before you rope. Full disclosure I have been dollar cost averaging since 2019.

Last edited:
I'm one. I think I'll sui soon tbh. There's no point and no hope anymore. I lost almost everything and it's brutally over. Fucck this plane of existence.
Oy vey Goyim thank you for your sacrifice :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul::lul::lul::lul:

100k in on Eth, bounced around in MANA for a while and got out before that one dooomped. Might put back in once my eth pumps again

I lost some money and realized it's just a big fraud, same for stocks

100k in on Eth, bounced around in MANA for a while and got out before that one dooomped. Might put back in once my eth pumps again
Based tbh. I'm too low IQ to come up with this kind of strategy tbh

I'm currently invested in Shiba and AVAX.

Cryptos were made to take money out of low iq people

Cryptos were made to take money out of low iq people

I was thinking of using it for "gambling" purposes: I'd wait for a slight daily boost so I can afford daily fast food meals.

Sadly, I have to cash out due to my loan payment.

Thank God I didn't.

Nope, don't have that much money