Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that it isn't really your fault that you don't have a girlfriend

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
40 years ago, this would have never been the case. This site would have never existed. you could go up to a girl and ask her out, usually wherever, and she would more likely than not say yes. Even if she said no, you could ask out a few more and more likely than not in the next four tries one would say yes

but now the standards are too high, and women just cry about not having Chad. That love song some girl wrote? It's about Chad, not you. That sad breakup? It was with Chad, not you.

Inceltears loves to put on this narrative that we're all average looking guys, and that it's our lack of effort that is stopping us from getting girls. But they only got the former part right. Most of us aren't really that hideous I am willing to bet. It's just that there is no place for average men anymore. We're all getting culled by genetic determinism, and the 6s/7s that become fathers in today's generation will have their sons be the next inkwells.

I have tried for years and years and years to get a girlfriend. I've literally done everything, and no girl even calls me creepy or weird... much to the disappointment of IncelTears. Honestly, they tolerate me until I ask them out, and then they ghost me.

Almost like my personality was never the issue or something...weird...

anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm just so annoyed with life right now. it seems that no matter what I do, nothing will change, and it's basically made me go fucking insane.

Just like how 40 years ago today you were able to buy a house off minimum wage and college degrees were actually useful

Basically same thing as 40 years ago you could literally be a 5'2 balding Indian janitor and still get laid by an aryan foid and personality actually mattered back then

Yet foids find a way to gaslight us that its somehow our fault we are still celibate because didnt meet their unrealistic expectations. If personality really was the way to get laid then this forum wouldnt exist.

Phones ruin the dating market

Incel personalities on an anonymous forum
1 kweP9wlkHD025nfoFy7A9A

(Most) Incel personalities in real life
Judge Indy running 2

Just like how 40 years ago today you were able to buy a house off minimum wage and college degrees were actually useful

Basically same thing as 40 years ago you could literally be a 5'2 balding Indian janitor and still get laid by an aryan foid and personality actually mattered back then

Yet foids find a way to gaslight us that its somehow our fault we are still celibate because didnt meet their unrealistic expectations. If personality really was the way to get laid then this forum wouldnt exist.
It is absolutely fucking crazy. Muh "you don't put in any work" shut up foids

You are correct, everything is just getting more and more difficult with every day. I have probably done more than the average lazy ass foid in terms of looksmaxxing, stemmaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, and every other possible ascension known to man, and I've gotten nothing. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING.

If I was a foid who did all of the above (as if any of them would even put in the bare minimum fucking effort for that), I would be set for life. Without a fucking doubt. Would undoubtedly be in a relationship, would certainly have a high paying job (women in STEMerino :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:), and would have a friend group to constantly hang out with.

But as a man with literally infinite competition and limited will as of late, nothing has fucking changed in the last 7 years. I am going insane. My god, why is life THIS fucking hard!

Normies act like we're all fucking insane IRL. I actually get along with most normies, even if I wouldn't consider any of them my friends. Even foids aren't really disgusted by me unless I ask one out. Then it's fucking over.
Man if I acted in real life as I do on the forum I would not even be on this forum as I would be arrested a long time ago and I wished I was low inhib enough to treat normies and foids same way I do on this forum

I know it's not my fault, and that's why I will never rope. I did nothing wrong.

anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm just so annoyed with life right now. it seems that no matter what I do, nothing will change, and it's basically made me go fucking insane.
It was a good rant, don't apologize.
I have tried for years and years and years to get a girlfriend. I've literally done everything, and no girl even calls me creepy or weird... much to the disappointment of IncelTears. Honestly, they tolerate me until I ask them out, and then they ghost me.

Me too. I've talked to girls on the phone, text, and they all seem to like talking to me. Then I show a photo of my face and I get blocked. I did a blind date one time and the girl midway through started texting someone then said, "I'm so sorry but my Mom is having a health issue. I'm going to need to go home, sorry." I called her a few days later and she didn't answer. Gave it another couple days and she completely ghosted me. Fuck. Worst part about it was that she was below my looksmatch and morbidly obese.
40 years ago, this would have never been the case. This site would have never existed. you could go up to a girl and ask her out, usually wherever, and she would more likely than not say yes. Even if she said no, you could ask out a few more and more likely than not in the next four tries one would say yes
Boomers don't realize just how good they had it with dating. It's all so fucked.

I know it's not my fault, and that's why I will never rope. I did nothing wrong.
It’s good that you know that, but a lot of users here probably blame themselves subconsciously or consciously

but now the standards are too high, and women just cry about not having Chad. That love song some girl wrote? It's about Chad, not you. That sad breakup? It was with Chad, not you.

Inceltears loves to put on this narrative that we're all average looking guys, and that it's our lack of effort that is stopping us from getting girls. But they only got the former part right. Most of us aren't really that hideous I am willing to bet. It's just that there is no place for average men anymore. We're all getting culled by genetic determinism, and the 6s/7s that become fathers in today's generation will have their sons be the next inkwells.

Society needs to make it necessary and expected for women to get married young. Most of them have this feeling that they don't even need a man in their life, especially in their 20s. It makes it impossible to even get a date because why would a women bother with all of that effort to get to know a guy if the guy is sub chad or not a hyper NT who can make her laugh.

Stats show over half of millennial women will be single cat ladies.

Last edited:
Cope harder, cold approaching is a PUA meme + it never began for Autists, which makes up a big chunk of this forum

Society needs to make it necessary and expected for women to get married young. Most of them have this feeling that they don't even need a man in their life, especially in their 20s. It makes it impossible to even get a date because why would a women bother with all of that effort to get to know a guy if the guy is sub chad or not a hyper NT who can make her laugh.

Stats show over half of millennial women will be single cat ladies.
Yeah this global problem revolves mainly around what's happening between 18-26. I'm sure lot of guys would still gladly marry at this age but for foids ? Out of the question. Not to even mention that they just go on to damage their pair bonding ability while on the cock carrousel and voilà this shit only is enough to destroy a society. Also everything that's not extroverted, perfectly cookie-cutter adjusted (claiming your place in a young, cynical and ruthless social/sexual arena and secure enough NT skills before you miss the train) pretty much risks to be excluded from the gene pool. Is this society increasingly becoming a rich people's club only and the rest can fuck off and die or am i tripping ? Where i live the only genuinely carefree happy young people seem to be these predominantly rich white kids that had everything handed to them because of the families they were born in. This world now is just for rich faggots ? I know it was always harder for poorer people but you didn't have to eat shit everyday right ? :feelsugh: