Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Italiancels here?

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
I’m not full Italian however I have the genes from my fathers side I know there is one person on here that has Italian genes aswell I have come to conclusion that many of us are just as inferior as curries when it comes to size since most of us are short and skinny there is one kid at my school that used to be from Italy he came here and he is a little bit shorter than me,fucking americunts mostly consists of people with German decent who are usually much bigger and taller I’m not saying that alll Italians are short and skinny my dad for example is 6 foot and he’s masculine in face and frame but I had a grandfather who was around my height.it’s not just about race your nationally as a whole plays a role.
61BD4102 25BC 486E 9B90 2CF0FECEFEE8

Alpha m is 5’6 and is also Italian :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Ye, it's over

We have manlets here of every race and color. I heard some women making fun of Italians because they saw a 150cm tall guys (her words, they were probably 160-170cm tall) while where they live everyone are tallfags.

just mariomaxx

We have manlets here of every race and color. I heard some women making fun of Italians because they saw a 150cm tall guys (her words, they were probably 160-170cm tall) while where they live everyone are tallfags.
Brutal

Were you talking about me, OP?

Brutal :feelscry:

Italians and other Mediterranean Whites (Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks) get mogged by Anglos, Celts, Germanics, and Scandinavians

The only Whites who are even worse off are Slavs

Italians on the forum @ItalianPolishCel @Legionarivs what are your thoughts on this?

are you from southern italy?

pizza pasta pasta

I’m not full Italian however I have the genes from my fathers side I know there is one person on here that has Italian genes aswell I have come to conclusion that many of us are just as inferior as curries when it comes to size since most of us are short and skinny there is one kid at my school that used to be from Italy he came here and he is a little bit shorter than me,fucking americunts mostly consists of people with German decent who are usually much bigger and taller I’m not saying that alll Italians are short and skinny my dad for example is 6 foot and he’s masculine in face and frame but I had a grandfather who was around my height.it’s not just about race your nationally as a whole plays a role.
I am here. i was born and grew up in Italy. I am a 100 % Italian incel.
You are right: Southern Italians, in particular, are shorter and more gracile, they have narrower faces. in today's society women laugh at us.

If you live in southern italy it's over, but if you are dwelling in northern part of the country I think its more bearable (also north Italians look mostly white and southern not so much).
Also are there any vaticancels here?:feelsLSD:

If you live in southern italy it's over, but if you are dwelling in northern part of the country I think its more bearable (also north Italians look mostly white and southern not so much).
Also are there any vaticancels here?:feelsLSD:
I have been in Vatican months ago. Southern Italy is a shithole in terms of things like economy compared to Northern Italy, but many italiancels say that in Northern Italy the female selectivity is higher.

Italian americans are almost all from southern Italy, where people are relatively short. In northern Italy they should be of the same or almost the same average height as people in central Europe.

Brutal :feelscry:

Italians and other Mediterranean Whites (Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks) get mogged by Anglos, Celts, Germanics, and Scandinavians

The only Whites who are even worse off are Slavs

Italians on the forum @ItalianPolishCel @Legionarivs what are your thoughts on this?
What can I say... I never connected my inceldom to my ethnicity although I do have to say my looks are quite different than other Poles I see around. I dont look slavicvalmost at all except for my pretty fair skin and greyish blue eyes.

From what I saw several years ago, the the teenage foids here (Southern Europe) were obsessed with UK prettyboys. We've been outJBW-ed and it's probably even worse now. It's over. :feelsbadman:

are you from southern italy?

You are right: Southern Italians, in particular, are shorter and more gracile, they have narrower faces. in today's society women laugh at us.

If you live in southern italy it's over,

Southern Italy is a shithole in terms of things like economy compared to Northern Italy,

Italian americans are almost all from southern Italy, where people are relatively short.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have been in Vatican months ago. Southern Italy is a shithole in terms of things like economy compared to Northern Italy, but many italiancels say that in Northern Italy the female selectivity is higher.
Its arab's fault that modern south Itlalians are so fucked up. In antiquity it was the exact opposite as that was the region where the most prosperous greek colonies were laying but after arab and norman invasions that region was doomed to hundereds of years of poverty and insignificience.
Also norther italians have significiant german's blood admixture.
Also is it kingdom's of naples flag in your profile's picture :feelswhere:

Its arab's fault that modern south Itlalians are so fucked up. In antiquity it was the exact opposite as that was the region where the most prosperous greek colonies were laying but after arab and norman invasions that region was doomed to hundereds of years of poverty and insignificience.
Also norther italians have significiant german's blood admixture.
Also is it kingdom's of naples flag in your profile's picture :feelswhere:
The Kingdom of Two Sicilies

100% italicel here. I am slightly over 6 feet. People (especially young people) here are quite tall but only because north eastern Italy was strongly influenced by dinaric genetics. I am 100% incel tho. Italy is one of the worst place im the West to be a male

100% italicel here. I am slightly over 6 feet. People (especially young people) here are quite tall but only because north eastern Italy was strongly influenced by dinaric genetics. I am 100% incel tho. Italy is one of the worst place im the West to be a male
The young generation is getting taller anyways seems like southern parts of Italy is or was shorter

Italian americans are almost all from southern Italy, where people are relatively short. In northern Italy they should be of the same or almost the same average height as people in central Europe.
I can confirm as an italic from northeast where dinaric influence was strong
The young generation is getting taller anyways seems like southern parts of Italy is or was shorter
the height difference is getting bigger now that we equalized nutrition and economy are equalized

Last edited:
I can confirm as an italic from northeast where dinaric influence was strong
Today's population genetics didn't confirm the actual existence of so-called phenotypes. Why do you think that? Is that thay haven't looked at small groups of genes that are distributed differently among different populations and caused the physical characteristics outlined by 20th century physical antropologists? Do you know of geneticists who tried to understand old physical phenotypes with new genomic technologies?

Today's population genetics didn't confirm the actual existence of so-called phenotypes. Why do you think that? Is that thay haven't looked at small groups of genes that are distributed differently among different populations and caused the physical characteristics outlined by 20th century physical antropologists? Do you know of geneticists who tried to understand old physical phenotypes with new genomic technologies?
Even Lombroso said that. Northeastern Italy wasn't influenced by Nordic genetics contrary to what normies think. People being taller is due to balkan genetics

Even Lombroso said that. Northeastern Italy wasn't influenced by Nordic genetics contrary to what normies think. People being taller is due to balkan genetics
Yes, sorry if I am not an expert. To what human migration do you attribute this influence?

Yes, sorry if I am not an expert. To what human migration do you attribute this influence?
Don't worry. Never said you are not expert. I am not expert too but j just know about this peculiar stuff haha. Well it seems like in pre-roman times north eastern italics and people in the balkans mixed a lot and some greek historian i didn't remember the name of confused the two ethnicities because they were very connected. After Rome another strong mixing/alliance happened with the Repubblic of Venice with balkan soldier (Schiavoni) serving in venetian hinterlands

tfw no polenta pussy

I’m Italian and incel, so I guess I’m italiancel. But I don’t think it’s because I’m Italian. I know Italians who slay

Don't worry. Never said you are not expert. I am not expert too but j just know about this peculiar stuff haha. Well it seems like in pre-roman times north eastern italics and people in the balkans mixed a lot and some greek historian i didn't remember the name of confused the two ethnicities because they were very connected. After Rome another strong mixing/alliance happened with the Repubblic of Venice with balkan soldier (Schiavoni) serving in venetian hinterlands
Interesting, never read