Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Italian men look like shit

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Idk who started this sterotype of Italians being tall gigachads or whatever but most Italians I've met were subhuman. I've been to Rome a few times too. Most people looked like short swarthy balding spics. Hardly spotted an moggers. Italian women are indeed GL but the men are subhumans. I do think the small percentage of Italians that do mog, mog hard. Italian Chads are on par with White Chads imo but the average Italaincel looks worse than the Average White.

The only halo that Italians have is personality halo. Italians are said to be more extroverted and loud compared to whites which is true and Italians are still europeans for the most part, when a white women wants to fuck an exotic guy and she doesn't want to fuck some arab or black subhuman Italians are the choice.

I've heard that native Romans have aquiline/beak noses. Did you see a lot of this in Rome?

Most south italians are mixed arabs, while the North espcially Milan are more European looking

Idk who started this sterotype of Italians being tall gigachads or whatever but most Italians I've met were subhuman. I've been to Rome a few times too. Most people looked like short swarthy balding spics. Hardly spotted an moggers. Italian women are indeed GL but the men are subhumans. I do think the small percentage of Italians that do mog, mog hard. Italian Chads are on par with White Chads imo but the average Italaincel looks worse than the Average White.

The only halo that Italians have is personality halo. Italians are said to be more extroverted and loud compared to whites which is true and Italians are still europeans for the most part, when a white women wants to fuck an exotic guy and she doesn't want to fuck some arab or black subhuman Italians are the choice.
"Italians" are mixed with arabs.

Most south italians are mixed arabs, while the North espcially Milan are more European looking
This 100%

Want to see good looking men ?

Netherlands, Germany, Nordic countries.

Bro noboy said italians are tall chads @Ron.Belgrade knows they are subhumans

cope, nobody likes pale albino-looking cumskins
It's Tall, DARK and Handsome
Bro your skin is literally shit
Disgusting filthy creatures paleness is the best

Idk how true that is. I'm arab and my uncle lives in Italy. His Italian wife herself admits he looks Italian af.
cope, nobody likes pale albino-looking cumskins
It's Tall, DARK and Handsome
Yes, dark as in yellow or orange, not poo color
Images

I'm not. French/Spanish/Italian almost always looks better than German/Dutch/Nordic

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I know now that you are retarded, which would be expected from a dark skinned low IQ.

Bro noboy said italians are tall chads @Ron.Belgrade knows they are subhumans
Slavwhores believe it (but most likely fuck all of them just for the status)

Yeah because they're brown lol.

And then I don't why when I exit from home I get mogged by tall prettyboy
Like fucking tall.
Stop looking at the boomer

Yeah because they're brown lol.
They are brown but have Caucasian facial features. Does that mean they can pull foids soley on the fact they have Caucasian facial features?

Travel Italy GIF by Colosseum

No way you’ve been to Rome because you would’ve mentioned the fact that Rome is filled with a gazillion tourists everywhere no matter when you go.

I’ve been too Rome, and the city is half tourist/half immigrants. There’s no way to fucking tell who’s even Italian. There’s Arabs, Asians, Americans, and fucking everyone else there.

Lots of other Europeans are constantly traveling/living in Rome too, so there’s Nordic/German gigachads everywhere. Some of the tallest dudes I’ve ever seen in real life was in Rome, but I’m pretty sure they weren’t Italians. Just fucking German/Dutch people on vacation.

There’s whole neighborhoods in Rome that don’t have a single fucking Italian-blooded person.

Anyways, getting away from Rome gives you a better idea of what Italians look like, which is basically just regular Europeans except maybe a little shorter. Also generally darker hair and less blue eyes than the rest of Europe. Otherwise, just regular white normies.

There’s still plenty of tallfags, like there is everywhere. Tall Italians just look like regular tall white people with dark hair. Which tall + white = Chad 80% of the time.

f7a7f554192248c8b7fce12e55e64ca8_1676747583~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

I will say one of the funny parts of Italy is a lot of the darker, Southern Italians (Sicilian descent maybe?) look/dress like the fucking American-Latino Edgar meme. Haircut, track suit, earrings, etc.

Last edited:
I think every caucasian/white passing country has good looking chads.
It just boils down to the taste of the female, at that point.
If she loves that ´dark, tall and handsome´ type: go for Italy, Greece, Spain
If she´s more into the Aryan angelic looking Chad: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands etc
You get the idea.
Anyways, we are still scrolling through .is during the weekends,
while they are living their lives to the fullest, doing fun stuff.
I really couldn´t care less about Chad-related topics

"Italians" are mixed with arabs.

This 100%

Want to see good looking men ?

Netherlands, Germany, Nordic countries.
Oh boy what have you said. Germany has the worst-looking men. Even the women are ugly. It's rare to see a GigaStacy or a GigaChad.

Oh boy what have you said. Germany has the worst-looking men. Even the women are ugly. It's rare to see a GigaStacy or a GigaChad.
Yeah there seems to be a myth on here that Germanic countries are full of Arnies and Dolph Lundgrens. Germanic guys have light blond hair and pale skin, which makes them look frail unless they're tall and gymmaxxxed. Foids are much more into light tan and dark hair.

when I watched the godfather for the first time with my cousin (we were both 12 i think) we were confused why there's so many indian actors in an italian mafia movie

Yeah there seems to be a myth on here that Germanic countries are full of Arnies and Dolph Lundgrens. Germanic guys have light blond hair and pale skin, which makes them look frail unless they're tall and gymmaxxxed. Foids are much more into light tan and dark hair.
A lot of German foids are going for Turks, Arabs.

Indeed, they're sensing the takeover and are already whoring for their next masters.
What I observed. The Arab and turks doesn't love them. They are staying with them only for citizenship. After 5 years the relationship ends and a lot of German foids end up alone or single mothers.