Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you plan to get counterclockwise bimax or facial implants (pics included)?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My face is so flat that I know my aging will be horrible, if it isn't already. As an absolute minimum, I will need infraorbital rim implants (under eye implants) to fix my dark and hollow tear troughs.

Ideally, I should be getting counterclockwise bimax and genioplasty (chin osteotomy and augmentation), and forehead + brow ridge implants.

Video of before-and-after counterclockwise bimax:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BX_s1DIVB2s

Forehead and brow ridge custom implant from Eppley:

1709304861440-png.1077716
View attachment 1077718

Attachments

• 1709304861440.png
    1709304861440.png
    405.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
If I need to put metal plates in my face for a woman to love me, then I don't want love.

If I need to put metal plates in my face for a woman to love me, then I don't want love.
Distraction osteogenesis means your metal plates and rods are temporary. They are only there to slowly distract and grow the bone slowly. Once the jaws have grown enough, the distraction devices are removed.

I just want to be recognized as human rather than being an invisible ghost.

Ive pseudoresearched this topic a lot and bimaxxig or lefortmaxxing seems to be possible to ascend you a LOT in some cases. Like a lot. From subhuman to htn in some cases (ive seen such a transformation on social media). Just keep in mind that this surgery is rough and aparently no surgeon would do it if you do t have underlaying problems (severe bite issues, sleep apnea etc).

I just want to be recognized as human rather than being an invisible ghost.
Is it worth butchering yourself to please people that are as shallow as a puddle? are (fake) love and admiration that valuable?

Is it worth butchering yourself to please people that are as shallow as a puddle? are (fake) love and admiration that valuable?
Better than receiving nothing I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back