Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you take SSRIs?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
any depressed and anxious cels

I've used more anti-depressants than I can count.
Recently, I stopped taking venlafaxin on my own (feels like I'm getting electric zaps) because that shit made it impossible to get orgasms.

We are born to feel, not to take our emotions away.
full

nah ive never taken them tbh

All that does is numb you. It's literally only a thing to keep men from going ER at an unfair world. Major retard if you take it.

Antidepressants sound like a good idea, feeling nothing would be the optimal way to live.

Antidepressants sound like a good idea, feeling nothing would be the optimal way to live.
I just feel shit all the time
Recently, I stopped taking venlafaxin on my own (feels like I'm getting electric zaps) because that shit made it impossible to get orgasms.

full
have you taken Zoloft

Don't get cucked by the pharmakikes. Either get weed, shr00mies or ketamine. Instead of Adderall take speed

You use antisepressants with alcohol?

No but I think I need them

Antidepressants cause side effects when in use and causes withdrawal syndrome when you leave them, they are all detrimental in the long run.

Don't get cucked by the pharmakikes. Either get weed, shr00mies or ketamine. Instead of Adderall take speed

You use antisepressants with alcohol?
weed got boring

I got mines suspended after a major psychotic episode. Don't know if they worked, for several days i remember just feeling good without a reason.

I don't take kikepills at all.
I don't believe they would help me anyway, since I first noticed over a year ago that not only is my emotional memory dismal, but I tend to shift in and out of different extreme moods. Makes me seem like an absolute retard because in one moment, I might be feeling like absolute hell and thinking of that as how my life would be from then on, and in the next, I'll be returned to apathy or even feel somewhat decent, which also makes me flip-flop (back to the retarded part) on the idea of seeing a kikeiatrist, although realistically, I think they would be able to do practically nothing to benefit me, unless they were to give me a lifetime supply of modafinil for free or some other pipe dream nonsense like that. I've gotten better, though, at reminding myself that the mood I currently experience is transient. Think it makes it easier to accept how downright dysphoric, paranoid, etc. I feel at times.
Tl;dr Accept that your brain will treat you awfully at times and then try to improve on it.
Methylphenidate used to help me a lot but I developed a high tolerance and it stopped working. Now I'm trying to get a new kikeiatrist so I can Dexamphetamine and maybe SSRIs.

Methylphenidate used to help me a lot but I developed a high tolerance and it stopped working. Now I'm trying to get a new kikeiatrist so I can Dexamphetamine and maybe SSRIs.
Where the hell do they give you dexampfe? I had it once and it was the best shit ever. Couldn't find anyone believable who had it since and I don't know any RCs getting close to the clear feeling and relatively relaxing sleep

Where the hell do they give you dexampfe? I had it once and it was the best shit ever. Couldn't find anyone believable who had it since and I don't know any RCs getting close to the clear feeling and relatively relaxing sleep
If you don't respond well to Methylphenidate you will be given extended release Dexamphetamine

If you don't respond well to Methylphenidate you will be given extended release Dexamphetamine
Which country are you from? Last time I got something against ADHD was at 12. G*rmany here.

Yes. I used to think I hated them but never gave them more than a couple weeks before I decided if they were right for me. After I gave them another chance I took them and noticed a great improvement in my mood within a month or so. I feel great and I had no idea that I could feel this good. I denied I had depression before but now there’s no doubt I did. The only downside is when I sometimes I forget to refill my prescription and then I get slammed by emptiness the next day coupled with stomach sickness.

Yes. I used to think I hated them but never gave them more than a couple weeks before I decided if they were right for me. After I gave them another chance I took them and noticed a great improvement in my mood within a month or so. I feel great and I had no idea that I could feel this good. I denied I had depression before but now there’s no doubt I did. The only downside is when I sometimes I forget to refill my prescription and then I get slammed by emptiness the next day coupled with stomach sickness.
IDK how to get them. My depression comes and goes. I'm not suicidal but I want to die. I feel put off trying to get them because a previous psychiatrist wouldn't give them. I'm just confused at the moment

The side effects are worse than the insanity!

But no bro.

I did try "st. Johns wort" capsules. They seem to make me happier the next day but they taste weird and give me a headache.

I was going ti try to grow the stuff as a local sales thing. But i don't like it very much. But maybe others might benefit from it so i might grow it anyway...