Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone here take pills to make them sleep/ any insomniacs here?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
if you do is there any cons or side effects
i have trouble sleeping 5+ hrs a night

Yeah, I barely get any sleep. Mostly because I have nothing to look forward to. I stay up late at night LDARing and fucking my pillow. Normies love sleeping because they are lazy and have things to look forward to in their lives.

tritico 2/3
con: in the morning it slightly seizes your ability to piss
pros: allows me to fall asleep and not go batshit crazy

The only thing I use is Benadryl to help me get to sleep sometimes though it doesn't really help with keeping me asleep. Benzos also help me fall asleep really fast but I never use them for that purpose, it'll just be like I took some that day and the effects are still present. I believe that main issue with any sleep medication is that they just sedate you and don't actually improve sleep quality. This is still better than getting no sleep (or very little sleep) but it's also not good. You'll still be waking up tired. I don't think there are any drugs right now that actually improve sleep quality. Maybe try get a sleep study done to see if you have any underlying conditions impacting your sleep.

tritico 2/3
con: in the morning it slightly seizes your ability to piss
pros: allows me to fall asleep and not go batshit crazy
antidepressants for sleep is crazy

Is melatonin good? Recommend me something

I've been using melatonin and it helps a little bit. I saw some study that said it helps you get to sleep like 10 minutes faster lel.