Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any old faggots from puahate or sluthate?

INCEL MAYHEM

INCEL MAYHEM

“What a fucking subhuman, you should rope asap”
report yourself boyos

What was it like there?

What was it like there?
it was the prime of blackpill and psl, no retarded teens, no fakecels, only based low inhib guys posting high iq and funny stuff

psl died when ER went ER, imagine caring about psl in 2012+11

it was the prime of blackpill and psl, no retarded teens, no fakecels, only based low inhib guys posting high iq and funny stuff

psl died when ER went ER, imagine caring about psl in 2012+11
Interesting... Did it look like this forum or did it have its own aesthetic?

I was read-only in the late days of sluthate.

But it wasn't anything like OP described, it was basically what looksmax is today, infested with a bunch of fakecels, male model worshippers and edgelords.

I was read-only in the late days of sluthate.

But it wasn't anything like OP described, it was basically what looksmax is today, infested with a bunch of fakecels, male model worshippers and edgelords.
Late days = after this forum was made, even after looksmax was made. Hardly the same as pre-lookism. Also sluthate was after PUAhate and had the first major spaz wave of recruitment from the attention that Elliot Rodgers brought.

Last edited:
Pick up artists are the dumbest mfers on the planet

Late days = after this forum was made, even after looksmax was made. Hardly the same as pre-lookism. Also sluthate was after PUAhate and had the first major spaz wave of recruitment from the attention that Elliot Rodgers brought.
then I may be wrong, I frequented that place around 2015-16, but it already seemed to be dying.
I don't know when it exactly disappeared.

There was a site I was on in 2017 that was quickly shut down. I was just a lurker though. It was a more extreme version of this site. People actually advocating violence and confessing to literal crimes. Could have been Sluthate

There was a site I was on in 2017 that was quickly shut down. I was just a lurker though. It was a more extreme version of this site. People actually advocating violence and confessing to literal crimes. Could have been Sluthate
Name?

nah but I was on the misc and love-shy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back