Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any older aspercels facing total social failure?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Seems like the older you get as an aspercels the meaner people get. I've lost a lot of sanity and all hope. You can't hide behind your age anymore. You're not cute living in your parents basement. You wear hat to cover balding and mask to cover autistic face. People hate you more for existing because you are a genetic burden that's the lowest of the low.
This is very brutal.

Seems like the older you get as an aspercels the meaner people get. I've lost a lot of sanity and all hope. You can't hide behind your age anymore. You're not cute living in your parents basement. You wear hat to cover balding and mask to cover autistic face. People hate you more for existing because you are a genetic burden that's the lowest of the low.
This is very brutal.
Generally the older you get, the worse being a virgin becomes.

It does get worse. I don't know how to cope anymore.

Absolutely. Life becomes a living hell. People have always been nasty toward me, but it's gotten worse with age, not better. I'm hung-up on past traumas and worried about the future.

This is very brutal.
The older i get, the more autistic i get and with people being meaner it only gets worst

This is very brutal.
Yes

That is why I am going to Pattaya Thailand next year.

You should come with me

Standards become higher the older we get

What is like to be an aspercel ? How difficult it is ? How do you guys feel ?

What is like to be an aspercel ? How difficult it is ? How do you guys feel ?
It means you are the lowest of the low basically town freak or retard. You can't even be one of the low tier normie guys.