Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any other arma 3 copers here?

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
bought it not so long ago. i have to say. this shit is amazing

Isn't Arma 4 out soon?

I played it with my highschool friend in 2016, all we played was some vanilla KOTH and the Apex campaign. It was fun but never played in a clan or anything like that. I'd be down to redownload it if some niggas would play with me

I played it with my highschool friend in 2016, all we played was some vanilla KOTH and the Apex campaign. It was fun but never played in a clan or anything like that. I'd be down to redownload it if some niggas would play with me
hot avi

I don't have any friends to play it (they're not into shooters) and I guess that playing this kind of games solo is really lame and boring. You can't larp with bots.

I only dedicate myself to create missions using the editor and test weapons.

use the missiles or artillery with the triggers and see how they go up like kim jong-un.

I only dedicate myself to create missions using the editor and test weapons.

use the missiles or artillery with the triggers and see how they go up like kim jong-un.
you should try 6 days in fallujha.