Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here making money online ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I bought a course $ 500 a year and a half ago and tried to run an affiliate site with SEO, it didnt work at all.

Is anyone here making money online with something else that OF and crypto scams ?

I bought a course $ 500 a year and a half ago and tried to run an affiliate site with SEO, it didnt work at all.

Is anyone here making money online with something else that OF and crypto scams ?
the average iq on this website is 58 what is this question

Making money online is a scam

That era is over bruh, I knew one bloke around 2009-10 who faked being a rich influencer and shit like " growth mindset" and " manifesting money" and shit like that, basically he played a kind of ponzi scam where he rented house, cars to show as he owns those and fooled many simpletons and normies into subscribing his course and books and all, he probably got rich in real by pulling such stunts. It doesn't work nowadays

If you want to count this as online. I have made like $1000 selling transformERs. I have to post them tho but that doesn’t take much time or effort.

Invest into rheinmetall. (might be too late for u now tho) Then say thank you to Russia, Israel, iran and Ukraine

Yeah from my onlyfans

Cryptos going up in a few years I think. Might be a good time to invest

Unfortunately no, but I will try that in the future maybe

Sell $500 dollar courses to suckers