Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other curries experience this?

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
Do you feel no empathy towards non-Indians?

For example, I have always had zero empathy for anyone lacking Desi phenotype. It's not even out of bitter racist spite. I can't find it in me to care when a someone, even a femoid, screws over some worthless nigger, cracker or chink. However, the moment it turns out the victim is Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan etc... I involuntarily give a shit. It is like my genes are hardwired to detect that a threat against them is automatically a threat against me. Doesn't matter if they're Muslim, Hindu, Christian or sometimes even atheist. Unless they're a confirmed soi degenerate their pain is automatically my pain, their well-being is automatically my well-being.

Even if a well behaved, non-race-mixing curry femoid hurts a nigger incel for example, I wouldn't give a shit about the niggercel. The filthy nigger can cry all he wants. But if its a curry man that she abuses, she deserves punishment. Can any of you relate to this outlook?

I abuse this curry @Broly everyday. Thoughts?

U curries seem to be kinda like kikes in that u only keep to ur own and r fairly exclusionary. That being said it's not uncommon to relate best to ur own ppl

U curries seem to be kinda like kikes in that u only keep to ur own and r fairly exclusionary. That being said it's not uncommon to relate best to ur own ppl
Am half Jewish, I care about all brocels.

I am the exact opposite as a curry myself. I have out-group preference rather than in-group preference. I hate my curry race with every ounce of my being and want to exterminate them from this planet. At this point, I will literally support ANY race that is not curry. ANY race!

I am the exact opposite as a curry myself. I have out-group preference rather than in-group preference. I hate my curry race with every ounce of my being and want to exterminate them from this planet.
Ah, a buck-broken self-hating faggot. Hopefully your ilk dies out.

I hope curries like you are viciously tortured to death.
Some curries seem to compensate for their masculinity by acting overly aggressive and it makes them super annoying.

I hope curries like you are viciously tortured to death.
Hope is all you'll get. Meanwhile you will self-hate yourself into being an amerimutt's tranny fucktoy

Some curries seem to compensate for their masculinity by acting overly aggressive and it makes them super annoying.
Cope because you're a natural sissy jew who bases his entire self-worth on either pussy or a lack of it. Men were biologically designed for aggression.

Cope because you're a natural sissy jew who bases his entire self-worth on either pussy or a lack of it. Men were biologically designed for aggression.
Had too much poo poo again for dinner didn't you?

Its high time we round up curries and set them on fire.

Why should you feel bad for races that don't give a shit about you? It's us against the world

That's what I hate about some men. Why can't we be friends and stop being aggressive? Please stop. I'll give you an e hug :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I mean I actually do hence why I've tried helping ethniccels with advice in the past.
Pfffffahahaha. Online I suppose you can play the therapy jew. In real life you'd stab them in the back first chance you'd get on natural instincts based solely on kin selection. And you know it.

Pfffffahahaha. Online I suppose you can play the therapy jew. In real life you'd stab them in the back first chance you'd get on natural instincts based solely on kin selection. And you know it.
I wouldn't stab anyone in the back. I have no goals or interests. I just wannnaa give you free brocel cuddles :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

That's what I hate about some men. Why can't we be friends and stop being aggressive? Please stop. I'll give you an e hug :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yeah you just made my point. You have no principles, just emotions. That's why you'd prefer to play "all incels are my bros" kumbaya now until you have acquired enough resources and social support from phenotypical kinship. You act like a woman

You're not doing a good job of making yourself look strong and manly by just throwing around stupid empty insults and grasping at straws like the curry retard that you are.

Fax. Always has been brother
Then get the fuck out of here! This is a multiracial space. Incels come from all over the world from every race and culture to find a support outlet here. Go make a curryretards.is forum so that you can be king of the retards.

You're not doing a good job of making yourself look strong and manly by just throwing around stupid empty insults and grasping at straws like the curry retard that you are.
One of these days you'll look back at cringe at yourself for your self-hating pussy nigga projections. I'll excuse it though, you are Indian. Hopefully some nigger will bully the shit out of you till you value your blood.

Yeah you just made my point. You have no principles, just emotions. That's why you'd prefer to play "all incels are my bros" kumbaya now until you have acquired enough resources and social support from phenotypical kinship. You act like a woman
Wanting friends isn't necessary being a woman, I just wanna love my brocels, and be loved. We don't have to hate each other. That's what women want us to be like. Constantly against each other. Stop being so mean.

One of these days you'll look back at cringe at yourself for your self-hating pussy nigga projections.
I've been like this for almost a decade and don't see myself changing.
Hopefully some nigger will bully the shit out of you till you value your blood.
There are no niggers where I live.

Then get the fuck out of here! This is a multiracial space. Incels come from all over the world from every race and culture to find a support outlet here. Go make a curryretards.is forum so that you can be king of the retards.

Not really. I know how Modicels feel about curry Muslims like me, curryfoids hate me for existing and other curry’s don’t really like me.

I only feel affinity for incels, particularly currycels. I hate simping soy currys the most

Other way around
FD2AB3C0 5978 4880 B6E2 1C773AE10270

I don't think I care about anyone but myself, at this point. Why should I? Why should any of us care about anyone else? Society has made it very clear what they think of us; I just respond in kind. :feelsjuice:

I only feel sympathy for men