Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Tera-Heightpill] Did anyone else get bullied by other subhumans back in High School?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

Captain
Back in High School, there was a subhuman Black Dravidian from Sri Lanka who kept taunting me for my height. Non-stop he made remarks about it the whole time I was there, I didn't give a fuck about this dude or provoked him, yet as a lonely incel he kept coming to my face to brutalise me about my height when I didn't fucking ask. He was 6'1'' (185cm) for context, him and his stupid goons always came over to tell me how deformed I am or how I'm going to die alone because of my manletism and pathetic size.

This guy despite being completely subhuman has a GF who stayed with him till this day, who he met in High School, and there were plenty of other 5'11-6'2 subhumans with girlfriends, the dating life of a tall subhuman is completely different from that of a short one. He had the personality of a rock, so much for 'personality' :feelskek:. To be honest I didn't even care about dating, I just hating being the joke and outcast all the time.

I started to really become heightpilled at this time, there was no foids at my school since it was a single-sex school, but despite that I became extremely heightpilled due to the bullying. I began lurking in the height-lengthening forum in late high school, during my free time I would research surgeries to grow taller in Turkey and Greece, this was all prior to my discovery of incels.is which happened later in University.

This guy wasn't even tall for most of High School but as soon as he got his growth spurt his ego seemed to have grown at a faster rate than a factorial curve, after that he started taking out his superiority on me. I wish I could have gotten this guy back and deliver to him what he deserves, I'm 100% sure I could have beaten up that skinny dalit looking filth, but I didn't want to risk expulsion because grades and university entry was far more important to me at the time.

I can't believe I got made fun of by literal bottom barrel tier subhuman trash, all because they were taller than me, that's the only thing that stupid dalit filth had over me. And most of these that bullied me weren't even 'tall', many were in the average range. That filth was the most prime example, MANY more subhumans made fun of my height. There was this inbred looking Pakistani (5'9) who said my height is a result of natural selection cheating itself (the joke is somehow someone my height ended up being born), he said this as it fitted the atmosphere of the Biology class we were in.

Countless times again and again, I've been made fun of being a midget, at least average heighted sub5s wouldn't have had to go through this utter torment and could fight off aggressors. I was forced time and time again to endure this pain, I tried fighting back initially but you quickly realise as a manlet that any compensation ends up hitting back harder than simply idling.

Last edited:
There was one Mexican lardass who would pick on me during my freshman year gym class.

He would come up to me and act as if I was his friend, and he made fun of me a couple of times for my looks. I was the second shortest in that class, just barely taller than some non-NT white kid with glasses.

Last edited:
I was bullied by manlets as well.

Back in High School, there was a subhuman Black Dravidian from Sri Lanka who kept taunting me for my height. Non-stop he made remarks about it the whole time I was there, I didn't give a fuck about this dude or provoked him, yet as a lonely incel he kept coming to my face to brutalise me about my height when I didn't fucking ask. He was 6'1'' (185cm) for context, him and his stupid goons always came over to tell me how deformed I am or how I'm going to die alone because of my manletism and pathetic size.

This guy despite being completely subhuman has a GF who stayed with him till this day, who he met in High School, and there were plenty of other 5'11-6'2 subhumans with girlfriends, the dating life of a tall subhuman is completely different from that of a short one. He had the personality of a rock, so much for 'personality' :feelskek:. To be honest I didn't even care about dating, I just hating being the joke and outcast all the time.

I started to really become heightpilled at this time, there was no foids at my school since it was a single-sex school, but despite that I became extremely heightpilled due to the bullying. I began lurking in the height-lengthening forum in late high school, during my free time I would research surgeries to grow taller in Turkey and Greece, this was all prior to my discovery of incels.is which happened later in University.

This guy wasn't even tall for most of High School but as soon as he got his growth spurt his ego seemed to have grown at a faster rate than a factorial curve, after that he started taking out his superiority on me. I wish I could have gotten this guy back and deliver to him what he deserves, I'm 100% sure I could have beaten up that skinny dalit looking filth, but I didn't want to risk expulsion because grades and university entry was far more important to me at the time.

I can't believe I got made fun of by literal bottom barrel tier subhuman trash, all because they were taller than me, that's the only thing that stupid dalit filth had over me. And most of these that bullied me weren't even 'tall', many were in the average range. That filth was the most prime example, MANY more subhumans made fun of my height. There was this inbred looking Pakistani (5'9) who said my height is a result of natural selection cheating itself (the joke is somehow someone my height ended up being born), he said this as it fitted the atmosphere of the Biology class we were in.

Countless times again and again, I've been made fun of being a midget, at least average heighted sub5s wouldn't have had to go through this utter torment and could fight off aggressors. I was forced time and time again to endure this pain, I tried fighting back initially but you quickly realise as a manlet that any compensation ends up hitting back harder than simply idling.
yup i remember a fat nigger and a ricecel geek and another short fat fuck ricecel who would pick on me and try hard to impress everyone else by treating me like shit

A tall autistic boy bullied me.

Yes, one of the stupid dudes who bothered me was uglier than me, close to 3/10

I quit that shit

Dropouts me

Why is it some Curries, and fucking Dravidians of all people, end up being actually tall? Is it true that shitskin parents feed their kids HGH? @Grim_Reaper

Meanwhile, I had ancestors on both sides who were all tall, some literally were 6'2+ yet I ended up 5'9
What were her looks? I was also going to ask race, but I doubt he could get any foid other than a Currywhore.

I started to really become heightpilled at this time, there was no foids at my school since it was a single-sex school, but despite that I became extremely heightpilled due to the bullying.
trust me, going to a school with foids makes it 100x worse without a doubt: Foids will bully you(happened to me) & it may also encourage normshits to bully you to "impress" foids.
I began lurking in the height-lengthening forum in late high school, during my free time I would research surgeries to grow taller in Turkey and Greece, this was all prior to my discovery of incels.is which happened later in University.
I remember I lurked tons of bluepilled(and later redpilled) self-improvement stuff, spent hours looking up social-skills, observing normies & trying to copy their patterns & behaviors, etc.
There's been tons of times I've looked back & wish I had stood-up for myself, fought back, etc.

I was too concerned with staying on my parents good sites, which amounted to making decent grades & attaining University entry.
The irony of a guy such as him saying that.........

Proves that those who are most likely to shit on Incels are those closest to us.

Why is it some Curries, and fucking Dravidians of all people, end up being actually tall? Is it true that shitskin parents feed their kids HGH? @Grim_Reaper
Yes

Tamils are 173.4cm (5'8) on average in Singapore (developed state), so that's like being 6'3 if he was White. I wouldn't be surprised if his parents gave him HGH as he was spoiled as fuck, I forgot to mention that this guy had a lot of money too on top of being a blatant piece of shit which made the bullying even worse since I couldn't cope with him failing somewhere later down in life. Obviously I didn't attend because I never got invited, but his 18th birthday looked like a proper $20,000 wedding event.

I've heard HGH is far more common amongst East Asian kids as compared to Curries, but some Curries do use it.

Meanwhile, I had ancestors on both sides who were all tall, some literally were 6'2+ yet I ended up 5'9
Yeah same, my parents were too bluepilled to do anything about it, I'm the shortest in my extended family.
What were her looks? I was also going to ask race, but I doubt he could get any foid other than a Currywhore.
Same ethnicity, she looks alright, maybe average facially. But she is very short (5ft), so perhaps not that great overall.
trust me, going to a school with foids makes it 100x worse without a doubt: Foids will bully you(happened to me) & it may also encourage normshits to bully you to "impress" foids.
True, I was super lucky to miss out on that
I remember I lurked tons of bluepilled(and later redpilled) self-improvement stuff, spent hours looking up social-skills, observing normies & trying to copy their patterns & behaviors, etc.
I don't think I ever tried to go down that route because I quickly realised any overcompensation as a manlet quickly gets shut down and mocked by normgroids, I jumped straight into trying to fix the actual problem - height lengthening surgeries.
There's been tons of times I've looked back & wish I had stood-up for myself, fought back, etc.

I was too concerned with staying on my parents good sites, which amounted to making decent grades & attaining University entry.
Nah that's good, fighting back will only have made it worse, I wish I just stayed under the radar and not done anything. I thought back then not fighting back is cucked but I realise now it's far better for the long term.
The irony of a guy such as him saying that.........

Proves that those who are most likely to shit on Incels are those closest to us.
Just people trying to make their room stand out in the normie ladder, by pushing down on those slightly below them